Supersets question

I was doing those two workouts, Supersets and Push/Pull, from the Body Blast series, in the winter. It had been some time, and it was fun to rediscover them. I used the premix for an upper body workout on Supersets, and it was very good.

Last edited:
Is there a newer strength dvd that uses supersets primarily? I searched through the list and didn't see anything. I don't have supersets and would rather order something newer if there is one available.

Although not a newer series, STS often uses supersets in a very effective manner. I just did Disk 5 yesterday and much of the program is supersets - 2 back moves followed by 2 tricep moves. I am feeling it today! Disks 2 and 8 use the same technique for back and triceps. I personally really like supersetting - even more than using giant sets - when I want to totally fatigue the muscles. Thanks for the reminder to get back to my superset programs. :)

Although not a newer series, STS often uses supersets in a very effective manner. I just did Disk 5 yesterday and much of the program is supersets - 2 back moves followed by 2 tricep moves. I am feeling it today! Disks 2 and 8 use the same technique for back and triceps. I personally really like supersetting - even more than using giant sets - when I want to totally fatigue the muscles. Thanks for the reminder to get back to my superset programs. :)
Thanks, this is helpful. i guess supersets are a part of various cathe strength dvds and not necessarily a specific series. I can't remember the format for all of her strength dvds so this is helpful. I have STS so I'll add it to my list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.