Suggestions for the Awesome On-Demand Workout Blender

Rookwood

I’m loving the on-demand workout blender! Ever since you released it, I’ve been like Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein: eyes bulging, hair disheveled, arms stretched to the heavens, shouting, “Give…my….creation..LIFE!” (cue maniacal laughter and lightning bolt). That being said, I have a couple of requests for tweaks in future releases…
  1. In the “breaks” section, could you add a placeholder that is just a blank screen in a bright color? This would be useful when designing the workouts. I find it very helpful to have a visual break between rounds of exercises when making circuit workouts, but I don’t want to use the any of the actual “breaks” because sometimes I need those within a circuit to allow for equipment set-up and the like. I hope I explained that clearly…
  2. When time allows, would it be possible to add chapter breaks to a few more of Cathe’s Ab segments? Right now, there are only a handful that are broken-down by exercise. I’m finding those very useful when creating workouts like Cardio Core Circuit (i.e. the ab work is not done all in one chunk). I know there are more pressing things you are working on now, but somewhere down the road it would be a nice addition.
  3. Would it be possible to make-persistent each user’s preference for how to sort the workouts? Right now, if I choose to sort my workouts alphabetically from A to Z, then I switch to looking at the list of all workout blender workouts, when I switch back to viewing my own user-created workouts, the sorting criteria has reverted back to the default (sort by Newest first).
Lastly, where should we be reporting bugs? Is this the appropriate place?
Thank you again for creating this wonderful tool!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.