STS KIKSTER STARTS TODAY!!!!

Haha! You're so funny! :p

I just finished the STS Pyramid yesterday, & loved it! :D I hope you do to!

Enjoy :)

Thanks girl! I'm tossing around the idea of posting success story pics from this last rotation. STS rocks!!! :eek:

Kikster good job finishing another round of STS! Look at those muscles! Question did you gain or loose weight? I've done 2 rounds of STS & both of them I gained weight. I think it's muscle coz I could see definition on my arms. I love STS!

buneknek said:
Kikster good job finishing another round of STS! Look at those muscles! Question did you gain or loose weight? I've done 2 rounds of STS & both of them I gained weight. I think it's muscle coz I could see definition on my arms. I love STS!

Yep, I gained as well. I'd come out of each cycle weighing slightly more than each time, lol. But, I've started using it for that purpose, to really put on muscle. What I did this time, though was pyramid my calorie intake along w/STS. So at both ends of the pyramid I was eating less, yet in the middle (M2,3,2), I ate slightly more. This helped me to fuel my body enough during the muscle building phases, to take full advantage...yet also take advantage of the cardio aspect of M1 to help shed fat.

The food aspect is what really turned the STS pyramid into a "bulk/cut" scenario, & helped "reveal" the muscle a bit more than if I'd just ate regular, or stopped at M3...

Yep, I gained as well. I'd come out of each cycle weighing slightly more than each time, lol. But, I've started using it for that purpose, to really put on muscle. What I did this time, though was pyramid my calorie intake along w/STS. So at both ends of the pyramid I was eating less, yet in the middle (M2,3,2), I ate slightly more. This helped me to fuel my body enough during the muscle building phases, to take full advantage...yet also take advantage of the cardio aspect of M1 to help shed fat.

The food aspect is what really turned the STS pyramid into a "bulk/cut" scenario, & helped "reveal" the muscle a bit more than if I'd just ate regular, or stopped at M3...

Kiki,
I never did get around to thanking you for this bit of wisdom regarding eating and matching the mesocycles. I think I may have eaten too much for M1, so I'm going to try to stick with the same amount for M2 and see what happens. I didn't lean out as much as I'd hoped during M1 (I was RAVENOUS the whole time!) and put on a few pounds (I tell myself it's muscle!). All in all, I really LOVE The Kikster Rotation so far (my first time with STS!) and can't wait to go through it all for my third and fourth time....;) Your definition is jaw dropping!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.