STS first time!

Marie, oh no! for B.:( Hope he feels better soon.
What a sweet looking dog. I love that he's gentle with B! That just gets me! (insert appropriate emoticon here!)

Missy, I love naturopathic doctors. I'll check this book out and let you know.
Remember to go easy on the running.

Jean, I watched half of Manners. It is so interesting! Remarkable. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE their accent.
I watched Magic in the Moonlight tonight, a new Woody Allen film set in the South of France.
On the newsletter is Cathe's outfit I referred to in my morning post.
Good night, friends.

Good morning....period is flowimg now....lol....yucky for me....

I'm on my bike this morning....

Marie....hope B is feeling better! As for toastimg a chicken....take a whole chicken and put in a baking fish woth a lid... I brush olive oil on it woth some seasoning....I ised lemon pepper sunday...then put in oven at 375º for 1 3/4 to 2 hrs.... I only eat the breast....but my outaide kitties love the dark meat....hehehehe. ... I usually use the roasted breast for salads, soups, ect.

Hopefully today goes quickly and smoothly! Be back in a bit!

Betty....check out the book....I enjoyed reading it and I will start week one prob sat after I go grocery shopping this weekend....its really strict but I do remember ot helped me in several ways and after week 4 I felt amazing!!!

Good sunny morning! It's so motivating to see the sun. But I repeat myself.
For my exercise this morning I washed the stove and dish rack surfaces.:confused:
I DO feel slight tris & chest doms today!:D Yay! As you can imagine, I skipped all the floor pushups (I subbed wall ones at times).
Missy, I'm totally intrigued by the subject. I don't need the lose weight/diet aspect of it, just the how-to-get-more-hormones part.

Betty... I dont recall droping weight as I was exercising heavy..... I just remmember feeling really energetic and good. I started this plan awhile ago because I was having alot of tummy troubles....and it really regulated my issues. "We" really eat healthy so its not to different... the first 2 weeks you cut out foods to see how your body does and then on week 3 and 4 you re-interduse them one at a time and see how your body reacts to them. I found that bread really causes my tummy troubles.... so I try to limit my bread intake.

Here is the link to her website.....
http://drnatashaturner.com/dr-turners-books/the-supercharged-hormone-diet/

I just read that March Bates Motel returns... YIPPPEEEEE :D

Im excited for Bates Motel!

Carolyn.... I too have wondered about walking.... I ran last night not alot...as I was cramping bad...but I did a 2.5 mile run and I woke this morning with no pain.... yet the day before I walked and my hips were sore.... wth? I wonder if its the impact too... because when I walk I dont just go slow.... I muscle up and go....LOL

I was so shocked to hear you did HC.... wow... those are extremely hard! Be very careful! I sold mine.... but sometimes I wish I didnt....because I think also... that they would help with my back strength and abs.... because they say the weaker your abs are the more at risk you are for back troubles.... so we need to remember that and work our abs....as we forget them from time to time...or at least I do.

No errands today at lunch...so I am just hanging in my office....and reading....Im such a nerd! LOL.... but Im reading about running....so I think its a good thing! hehehehehe

Going back to the walking subject.... when you do a 5k run , AFTERWARDS.....mostly pain free....I normally push myself in the competition dept so I may be a little sore....but when I do a 5K walk.... AFTERWARDS.... I can barely move.... I hurt so bad...because power walking like I do for speed is not normal....yet I cant stop because of competition..... so I have stopped competiting in 5k walks.... because I always regret it afterwards....because there is 1 person that always cheats, and nobody disqualifies her.... so I get so angry...the red head in me loses control and I hurt myself...,,, not doing that anymore.... its funny because she (the cheater) also runs, yet she never wins any runs....LMAO

Step Blast this morning. B is still sick so no plans for us today except for lots of snuggles. I have a feeling we may be missing the last class of this session of toddler class tomorrow.

Nap time soon. I'm going to make these muffins. I made them before and they are really good! Even dh liked them :)

Missy Thanks for the recipe. Sounds easy, like even I could do it. Must try soon :) Good luck at the dentist!
1da437d3f547e822f5aa290ac73e9d45.jpg
b291798a623cf38a4e4534690e7452d3.jpg

Hiho. Only mid-20s today, the sun being quite deceiving. I left work at 2:15 to take ds to piano, then we hit the poultry place for our eggs, then Trader Joe's.
Carolyn, I just saw an ad for the TJX parent company. We all know it owns Marshalls, TJM, Home Goods. But did you know it owns Sierra Trading Post?!
You ok today?
Marie, I saw that recipe last time and looked for almond flour at Costco, but of course they don't carry it at the moment. It just seems more economical than buying it from Whole Foods! I have dates (almost out though), acv, almost everything! Oh why didn't I just look for the flour at TJ's?? Ergh!
Kisses to B.
Missy/Carolyn, very interesting stories regarding walking vs. running! Certainly counter to what we'd think!

Jean, what a marvy description of your sewing journey. Loved it. I feel the same way when I play disco music!:D
Carolyn, you'll have massive doms! What is the magnesium for? I'm read it's good for menopause or something. And your body will get used to the hyaluronic acid again. It's the sulfur!:confused:
Better go to bed. Morning comes too soon!

Good morning.....my dentist appt went smooth.....I got my teeth cleaned...and I'm going back in 2 weeks to have my tooth fixed for free....she said since she worked on the tooth and it chiped....she will fix no charge. I'm also going to get fitted for a tray so I can whiten my teeth....because I have a front tooth that needs a filling between 2 teeth....and I need to whiten them before I have filing done because you will see the filling and if I don't whiten now...then filing will be done a dull tea stained color....not pretty.... so when I go back in 2 weeks they will make the mold.

I drink 80% unsweetened tea....yummy....but it does stain!

Jean....I'm glad you enjoyed sewing....too funny....I rely on youtibe foe stuff like that!!! Hehehehe. ....who would have thought there is so much good info on the internet! Lol

Last night I ran 5 miles on the treadmill. ....and I was stinky afterwards.....hehehehe.....tim went in my bathroom right after after took of my sweat drenched tank and shorts....and he said....pew it smells like a locker room in here.....hahahaha

Have a new wednesday!!!!

Fingers crossed for some ab doms carolyn!!!!

Bbl!

Hiho. Dark cloudy day. So it feels much colder.
I pulled out LL&A. Plus barre, minus floorwork with band and abs. It was tough today!
Cathe has thought it all out--she has a method why her music doesn't match her RWH workouts. But why didn't she use her step mat and slanted risers??:D
Missy, don't use canola. It's a processed oil. Hemp of any kind is a superfood, but my sis says there's a taste to the oil she didn't like.
Carolyn, have fun at the stores! Good luck with your bathroom. Veddy exciting.
Have a good hump day.

Betty... the only oil I use is Fish Oil/Omegas....it helps with my periods when I take it like Im suppose too....LOL

Carolyn..... Good luck with the bathroom repairs!!!! Have fun shoopping!!!

Afternoon time..... and Im ready for 5! LOL

Jean.... Im no knitter, I attempt to sew from time to time.... I just dont have the time anymore!
Its raw wet cold here.... Im so ready for spring!

where is everyone? Im at work....and I need someone to talk to! LOL

Afterburn today. Dh and I ordered Chinese for dinner last night. I told him I wanted a cheat night. It was so good but I was regretting that decision this morning, especially since B got up at 4:30. He had trouble falling asleep last night and wanted to "sleep in mama and dada's bed" which always leads to an earlier wake up time but never that early. We took it easy on the couch and watched George. I kept dozing. Around 10:30 he grabbed a blanket, went to his room and climbed in bed and ended up napping for 3.5 hours. I did AB, scrubbed the bathroom and organized the hallway closet. Felt good!

Carolyn You should go shopping for me. I just hate it. That shirt sounds cute!

Jean Enjoy your movie. Sounds like a perfect day for it. My mom loves sewing. When my gramma passed my mom got her sewing machine and gave my sister hers. She offered it to me but I don't have the patience for it nor am I crafty.

Betty I was just thinking the other day that I wish I had more use for the slanted risers. I thought I posted that recipe before....darn mama brain. TJ is where I get my almond flour :)

Missy Hope the rest of your day went quick. Ewww beets...one food I just can't stomach.

Regarding magnesium, we have to replace it in patients sometimes. If they're having loose stools we stop.....big side effect.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-5473/11-Miraculous-Ways-Magnesium-Heals-Your-Mind-Body.html

Time for some popcorn :)

I'm with Marie--can't stomach beets. But maybe a powder or something else??
Marie, you did post the recipe before; you're not losing it.
How absolutely adorable B grabbed his blanket and took such a long nap. Was he feeling unwell, or just recuperating? So cute!
I love shopping! I'd do it for you!:D

Carolyn, I really like sesame oil. Oh, the fragrance!
Are your tops dailywear or workout clothes?
I must look at the STP website. (I ended up ordering a beret from Amazon. 100% wool (or so it says) for 6.99!)

I left work at 2:15 because I dawdled and felt guilty about leaving at 2, ran to food shop, then came home and made turkey bolognese with fusili for dinner. No whole grain in sight. Does anyone else think turkey has such a funny taste?:confused:
I took out my slanted risers and Cathe step mat during RWH ch/sh/tris:D.

Good evening....tonight I got half way through my workout and had to quickly run to lowes....the heat lamp for my outside kitties blew....so we had to go get another....didn't want them to get cold....now they (all 4) are snuggled under the lamp!!!! Awe....happy momma I am!

Jean....I have a nordictrac.... not sure the model#.... I will check later for u....I'm in the bathtub! I do love it though.

Carolyn....I hate the storey scared him....but its a mist leason to teach....nobody is safe anywhere these days....its really sad....I love to get out and walk at lunch....but I just get too scared by myself....and I work in a medical community....but once a van stopped and the side door opened to ask me directions....and about peed my pants....I'm was terrified.....never have I walked alone again....

Betty....2 more days till the weekend....oh how I'm excited! hehehehe

Marie....I sure hope B feels better quickly!!! And watch some george for me....giggles....I'm not much of a shopper either....I hate it....I have more workout clothes than anything....just not a fan of real clothes shopping....if I could wear workout clothes to work I would! Lol

Jean, let me know what you think of that movie. I did hear of it during the Golden Globes.

Carolyn, how sad about the little girl. It's so hard to draw the line between giving a reality check to the kids and keeping them sheltered.

Missy, I wouldn't mind buying some of Cathe's outfits from some of these new workouts. Even though I can't wear anything longer than a sports bra and short-shorts because I overheat.

Mary, how are you?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.