STS and Whole30

jcm

Cathlete
I'm doing STS again - Meso 3 week 2. And I'm on day 10 of whole30. I have absolutely NO appetite. From looking at the forums it's normal but I know i need to eat! I'm doing 3 days of STS and 3 days of HiiT or other cardio. This week I've choked down about one "meal" a day. When I started I wanted to loose about 8 lbs. I think I've lost at least 12 ... and since whole30 (for 10 days) 6 lbs. I'm not sure that's a good sign with lifting heavy weights. Anybody?

Reactions: KAV

jcm

Cathlete
It's a 30 clean eating program. They have a web site. I usually eat Paleo so I didn't think it would be a huge deal. Done it (or tried to) before. Basically protein, veggies and good fats and some fruit. No sugar or any kind (including honey), no dairy, grains, soy, legumes...

KAV

I did the Whole30. It was the best thing I have done for myself. It taught me how my body reacted to foods and how much better I feel when I eliminated processed foods, dairy grains and sugars. I still have, at times, a struggle with my cravings. When that happens, I just up my good fats and it calms down. Your mind can be very strong, you take control.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.