Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on FT Bootcamp. Oh man, it seems too early to be putting away patio furniture :( We put ours away for the hurricane, but took it back out again. And raking leaves already? :eek:

Julie Great job on your light weight workout. That would feel great to be using half the weight that you normally do!

Cheryl Great job on Twist. It is not much fun getting up when it is so dark in the morning. Great job getting a walk in too! Great job on FT LGC. I bet it was so cute watching the hamster cruise around in the ball!

Julie Sometimes we need those sleep in days. Great job on YR, I hope you enjoy your long weekend.

Tuesday morning I did ME and then had to rush because I had a hair appointment so didn't get to post. I ended up running errands all day after that. Yesterday morning was my crochet group and I didn't get a workout in before I went. I thought I would get one in later but it didn't happen. This morning I did tabatacise + core 1. That one never gets any easier! I forgot to mention the other day that William got adopted while I was gone last week, so I hope that works out. He will be an only cat which I think will be best for him. I think he was peeing at the other house because their other cats made him nervous. The only time I had any problems with him here were when my other cats were around he would get so scared that he would pee. Now I'm down to 5 fosters, but I don't think my DH is going to let Foxxy go :rolleyes:. I was planning to take her to the adoption event on Sunday and he wouldn't let me! Peter Pan had his eye appointment on Monday and she said that his eyes are perfect, so he is ready for adoption now, and the other two get spayed on the 10th. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get Spanky adopted! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie No problem with taking things slow every once in a while and sleeping in. Great job on Relax. Enjoy your long weekend. Yep I always look forward to my Wednesday mornings at the SpCA.

Pam Great job on ME and all your errands. I find that if I don't get my workout done in the morning it won't get done at all as other things seem to get in the way. Good work on tabatacise and core 1. I hope things work out for William and that you can get the other cats adopted except Foxxy because she is now your cat ;)

This morning I went to Twist and it was another dark and foggy morning. After that we went to my mom's to mow the lawn and do some weeding.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Twist. When I read your post all I thought of was "it was a dark and stormy night..." :D. Ick, I have a lot of weeding to do, I keep putting it off, will you guys come and do mine too? ;) I'm afraid that you might be right about Foxxy. The DH is pretty attached to her....:rolleyes:

This morning I did Hiit circuit upper body and added the cardio only at the end. That only added 8 minutes, so it was still under an hour. Now I have some cleaning to do. I feel like I'm still trying to get caught up from being gone for a week. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Sure pay for my flight and I will do your weeding :p. I get the feeling that Foxxy will be a foster fail :D. Great work on Hiit Circuit Upper Body. Cleaning is never a fun thing to do.

This morning I did Hard Strikes, I forgot about the su/pu combo at the end. That was not easy. After that I got the laundry and vacuuming done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl That would be some pretty expensive weeding! :p Great job on Hard Strikes! I often avoid that one because of the su/pu combo.

This morning I did Rockout Knockout and the abs from BM2. its a beautiful day so maybe I'll do that weeding! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Rockout Knockout and the abs from BM2. Have fun weeding :p.

So Saturday morning I went dragon boating. It is now drop in training since the season is over now. I did 2 sessions in the morning which was about 3 hours on the water. This morning I did Stretch Max #1 since I was pretty stiff from yesterdays paddling.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Friday I did another lightened up heavy workout to finish out my rest week. After that I had an appointment and did some chores around the house. Saturday and Sunday were no workout but I ran errands Saturday and did more things around the house. Mainly meal prep things. This morning I start Unapologetically Powerful again with Week 7. I felt really strong but I did something to my neck again on my last round of negative pullups. Hopefully I can work the kink out soon because it is really tight and sore.

Pam Great job on ME! If I don’t get my workout done first thing in the morning it probably won’t happen. It is so hard to get it in later in the day. Great job on Tabatacise and core 1! Yea for William! That sounds like the perfect environment for him if he was nervous around other cats. How cute that DH fell in love with Foxxy! Hopefully you will get your 5 on their way to good homes soon. Great job on RWH CUB plus another round of cardio! You are an animal because even with that only being 8 extra minutes, the cardio in that one is no joke to me. Great job on RK plus BM2 abs! Hopefully you got your weeding done.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! I don’t think there is any denying that Fall is here at least where I am. It was really cold on Friday in the 50s. I know that is not cold but when just two weeks before it was 90s, it feels cold. Great job on HS! At least that su/pu combo only has 6 rounds instead of 8 like Super Cuts! Yea! So glad you got to go dragon boating. It seems like forever since you have gotten to do that. Great job on SM1! Hopefully it worked out the stiffness.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That's awesome that you got to go dragon boating. Three hours is a long time on the water, no wonder you were stiff. Great job on SM, hopefully it helped with the stiff muscles.

Julie Great job on your lightened heavy workout and all of your errands, chores, and housework. Great job on your UP workout, but sorry that you hurt your neck. I hope it's just a temporary kink that you are able to work out quickly.

I did get my weeding done. It wasn't too bad because we got so much rain after the hurricane that the ground is really soft so they were easy to pull. Yesterday morning my friends and I went on a 40 mile bike ride. That was my first ride in 3 weeks so it felt hard. It was really windy on our way back too which didn't help. This morning I did Flex Train. I hadn't done that one in a long time and had forgotten how hard she works the triceps. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your lightened up heavy workout and this mornings UP week 7 and all of your errands and chores. Bummer that you tweaked your neck. I hope it isn't anything too serious and that it will get better soon.

Pam Nice that your weeding wasn't too bad. It is so nice when the weeds are easy to pull up. Great job on your 40 mile bike ride and Flex Train.

This morning I was still pretty stiff so I did Athletic Step. It had been a long time since I had done that one. After that the rest of the day was spent prepping some meals and snacks.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

No workout for me this morning. DH's grandma passed away last Thursday night and the visitation was last night. I was planning on getting up and working out since we were only getting home about an hour after our normal bed time but Sheba had other plans. I forgot to shut the door to the kitchen before we left and Sheba decided to help herself to her evening treat but instead of taking one duck jerky, she ate almost the whole bag. Probably close to a half pound. So we came home to poop and throw up everywhere. Spent the next hour cleaning it up and then she was up several times in the middle of the night getting sick. So I am pretty tired this morning. Luckily I am working this morning so I can keep an eye on her and do a few loads of laundry from all the beds and linens she got sick on but we have to go to the funeral this afternoon for DH's grandma. My neck is still stiff and sore but better from yesterday. At least I can turn it now. Yesterday I couldn't even turn it. I had to turn my whole my body to see what was beside or behind me.

Pam Great job on your 40 mile bike ride! That was a lot for your first time back in 3 weeks. Great job on Flex Train too! Weeding is so much easier when the ground is soft.

Cheryl Great job on Athletic Step! I think that is one of my favorites because it is not too complicated or tough. Seems to be like the Goldilocks of step for me. Not too hard, not too easy but just right.

Have a great day!

Julie Sorry to hear about DH's grandma passing away. It is always a hard thing to go through. Oh no that is not a nice thing to come home to. No wonder why you were so tired this morning. Glad that your neck is doing better today. I like your description of Athletic Step.

This morning I went to Twist. We had to do assisted pull ups again today. Along with pushups back lunges and side lunges. We had to go through the exercises 4 times and on my second round of push ups my trainer said that I did so well on my first round why don't we put a 10 pound plate on your back :eek:. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thank you Cathe for all of pushups you make us do in your videos. In the afternoon I met a friend for coffee.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So yesterday I was able to get done with work early enough to get a workout in before the funeral. I did ICE Rock’em Sock’em. I think it may have helped work some more kinks out of my neck. Sheba is doing so much better. She was very lethargic yesterday when I was home but when we got back from the funeral she was back to her old self again. Hopefully she learned her lesson that bingeing is not good.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Wow you are a beast with doing pushups with a 10 pound plate. That is so awesome! It was a blessing she went. She was probably in a lot of pain and with her dementia I can only imagine it was scary not knowing why she couldn't move and where she was. It was just so difficult seeing his grandpa grieving for the only woman he has ever been with for over 70 years.

Have a great day!

Julie So sorry to hear about DHs grandmother. How is his grandfather doing? I'm sure that was the last thing that you wanted to have to deal with when you got home. What a mess. The poor things just can't help themselves though, can they? Glad too heat that tour neck is doing better and you were able to get a workout in before the funeral. Great job on Rock em Sock em.

Cheryl Great job on Twist. I think I would have been cursing both the instructor and Cathe about the 10 pound weight. You are an animal! That sounds like a tough workout!

Yesterday my friend and I did as 24 mile ride. That was a bit more reasonable, but it felt tough after Sundays 40. This morning was supposed to be Rockout Knockout, but since I just did that one I subbed in KPC. Now I have to take Spanky to the vet for his annual shots. Wish me luck getting him into the carrier! :rolleyes: Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Rock'em Sock'em. Glad to hear that Sheba is doing better though she has learned her lesson for now it is hard to say if they will remember that lesson. It is hard to let someone go but if they are in pain and not doing well it is the best for them. DH's grandfather will find it difficult especially after more than 70 years of marriage. That is a long time to be with one person.

Pam Great work on your 24 mile bike ride and KPC. Good luck getting Spanky in the carrier. Sometimes it is a two person job.

This morning I did Imax 2. I thought of you Pam when we got to the 3rd interval and your favorite genie hops. After that I went to the SPCA and looked after the kittens that we had. They are so cute and so full of energy.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I forgot to say that I did do yoga yesterday. This morning was UP Bench Press day. I was worried with my neck/trap area still being a little sore that I wouldn't be able to do much upper body work but I could do everything as planned. Yea!

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride and KPC! Hopefully Spanky was good and let you put him in the carrier. DH's grandpa seems to be managing. Of course, I don't know how he is when he is alone which has to be the hardest time for him. His daughter lives a few blocks away so hopefully she can check in on him often.

Cheryl Great job on Imax 2! I am not sure Sheba learned her lesson. She keeps hanging out by the table we keep the treats on in the kitchen. That girl would eat herself into a coma if she could.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Imax 2. I hope you enjoyed all 128 of those jeannie hops! The kittens are so cute and so much fun.

Julie[ Great job on yoga and UP bench press. Glad to hear that your neck didn't interfere with your workout at all. That is good that DHs grandfather has someone close by to check in on him. It must feel terribly lonely for him.

I was so happy, I got Spanky in the carrier without much trouble at all and no bloodshed ;). He did really well at the vet too, which gave me some hope for adoption events. I think he is going to go into the adoption center at the Petsmart this month. I don't usually like to leave them there, but that is about the only hope for anyone seeing him. Last night we did a wine and design fundraiser for meow house. You sent in a picture of your pet and then painted it. They enlarged them and printed them on canvas you had a really good starting point. It was really fun. This morning I did PUB. I was regretting doing KPC yesterday when it got to be pike time. I did a lot of modifying, but made it through. Oh yes, we officially adopted Foxxy yesterday :rolleyes::oops:. We now have 3 foster fails o_O. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on yoga and UP Bench Press day. I am glad that your neck is doing better and you could do your workout as planned.

Pam No bloodshed is a good thing :p, I hope that the adoption event will go well for Spanky. That is a great idea for painting your pet. Good job on PUB, the pikes are hard even if you didn't do any ab work the day before. So nice that you have Foxxy, there could be worse things than 3 foster fails.

This morning I went to Twist. It got down to freezing last night, there was frost everywhere this morning. After that I was really lazy and didn't do much for the rest of the day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cycle Sweat. This one always goes by fast but seemed to go by extra fast today. Oh and when I was in 2nd and 3rd I could feel a strain on my neck but when I was in the shower afterwards, almost all of the tightness was gone. Apparently spinning is the cure for tight necks. It is supposed to rain and be gloomy all weekend. Yuck!

Pam So glad Spanky did a good job getting in the carrier and at the vet. I can understand not wanting to leave him there but as you said it might be his best chance to get a home. Great job on PUB and all those pikes two days in a row is amazing! So cute about Foxxy and your 3 foster fails. That would definitely be me. All of a sudden I would have 10 dogs and not know what happened.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Oh no, don't tell me that! I don't want to think about it freezing yet. Hopefully you still have some good days ahead of you before we hit the big time cold.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Twist. Freezing?! What? It's way too soon for that. I guess I shouldn't tell you that I was swimming yesterday.....:rolleyes:

Julie Great job on Cycle Sweat! So nice that all of the tightness was gone from your neck when you were done. You'll have to remember that cure! I'm getting a little nervous about fostering more kittens because I don't want to keep anymore!

This morning was Cardio slam. I like the step part and it's pretty short, so I went bak and did that part again. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cycle Sweat. That is great that the stiffness in your neck is gone too. The freezing weather isn't normal for us this time of year. It is a bit warmer now but we won't have a much better weekend weather wise than you.

Pam Swimming were you.....no you don't want to tell me that :p. Good work on Cardio Slam. I like the step part in that one too.

This morning I did 4DS Low Impact Step the cardio portion only. Then it was laundry and housework.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.