Strength in Numbers

This weekend seems like a blur. Saturday I did AOLIH floor and discs plus the ab work. I liked the ab work on this one. After that it was housework and chores. DH and I also gave Ozzie a bath with some special shampoo to try to help his skin. It seemed to help a little but we are still putting cortisone on it just not as much. Sunday was my rest/lazy day and boy were by out glutes and obliques feeling it from Saturday’s workout. Wowza! This morning I did PUQ and GG and then got the joys of finding we got an inch of snow and it was still coming down. It is April 9 for goodness sake!

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride! Bummer about the wind and cold. I don’t know what is up with the weather this year. Great job on Bootcamp original style. Despite some of the whopping, that one is pretty fun.

Cheryl Great job on ICE TTM! Some times those easy ones can sneak up on you depending on the day. Glad it was nice to get a walk. Great job on X10 LI! So glad you were able to get out and do dragon boating. It must not have been as windy as they were predicting. How fun to volunteer and the SPCA. That is exactly what I want to do when I retire. Volunteer however I can for animals.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on X10 LI and dragon boating. Hmmmm, I don't think it would be a lot of fun in the rain though o_O That is awesome that you are going to volunteer at the SPCA. I was planning to do that, before I started working with this cat rescue group.

Julie Great job on AOLIH and abs. You seem to be liking ab work more and more. Great job on PUQ and GG. I hope that your obliques and glutes are feeling better. Waking up to snow the second week in April is not a nice surprise at all!

Yesterday was my rest day. It was a pretty lazy day. I ran some errands and visited my mom, and then my friend brought her grandkids over to play with the kittens. This morning was Rhythmic step and bonus abs 1 from RWH. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on AOLIH and the abs and PUQ and GG. Mother nature isn't being too nice to you this year. Snow in April just isn't right.

Pam Good work on Rhythmic Step and abs from RWH.

Yesterday I did Yoga for Flexibility and then went for a walk in the afternoon. It was raining out a bit when I left but it was sure coming down by the time I got home. This morning I did Fit Split Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning. Tonight was dragon boating and it was a great practice, our coaches worked us good.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cycle Max scrambled.

Pam Sounds like you had a great lazy day. Great job on RS and RWH bonus abs 1! I am not sure I am ready to say I like ab work but I have found some I like better than others.

Cheryl Great job on Y4F and your rainy walk! You probably have a good rain coat being from that area. Great job on FS LIC and MC and dragon boating!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on YFF and your walk. I hope that you had a raincoat and/or umbrella! That is great that you got in such a good dragon boating workout too.

Julie Grqt job on CM!

This morning my friend and I went on a 21 mile bike ride. It was nice because we did the route that is paved the whole way, but it was a little chilly and windy. We are finally supposed to get warm again, in the 80s by the end of the week. I can't wait! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cycle Max scrambled. I do have a raincoat but I didn't wear it because I had just washed it and it wasn't dry yet :rolleyes:.

Pam As I told Julie I had just washed my raincoat so it was still wet but I did bring an umbrella though it didn't help much. Good job on your 21 mile bike ride. So nice that you are getting into the 80s. That is still a long way away for me.

This morning I did Cardio Slam. I really like that workout. After that I did some puttering around and then went for a walk in the afternoon since the rain stopped and the sun came out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did PUQ and GG. Hoping I don’t jinx this but we are actually supposed to get into the 60s today and 70s tomorrow. Dare I say Spring may finally have arrived!

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride! Wow 80s by the end of the week! That sounds wonderful. 75 to 85 degrees is my sweet spot.

Cheryl Great job on CS and your walk! Glad you could go for the walk in the sun instead of rain this time. Seems like irony that we have to wait for a rain coat to dry before we can wear it in the rain.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on cardio slam. Nice that the sun came out and you were able to get your walk in.

Julie Great job on puq and gg. I hope you get that spring weather and it stays around!

I had to take my mom to have some skin caner removed on her nose today. They said we should be out by 11, but it was after 1 by the time we got out of there. Then we got lunch and I took her home and did my grocery shopping so didn't get my workout in until late. It was High reps which I haven't done very often, but it went by really quickly. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful and we are going for a bike ride in the morning. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on PUQ and GG. I hope you do get nice weather tomorrow.

Pam I hope they got all of the cancer from your mom's nose. That seems to be a common place for people to have it. Good job on High Reps. I hope you get nice weather tomorrow too.

This morning was RWH Upper Body Circuit. Then it was grocery shopping and some running around. We are getting a lot of rain here, I am jealous of your nice weather. The rain may stop sometime next week for us :(.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did yoga. Again even though I was tired and would rather have slept in I was actually looking forward to it. Today we are supposed to get to 76 and sunny!!! It is supposed to be windy but still that is amazing and I will take it. I am taking tomorrow off work so have a wonderful weekend!

Pam I hope everything goes well with the cancer removal from your mom’s nose, that they got it all and she heals quickly. Great job on getting High Reps in even though it was later than you usually work out. Hope you enjoy your beautiful day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH UBC! Oh I am sorry you are getting so much rain. I hope it lets up sooner rather than later.

Cheryl Great job on RWH UBC and errands. I'm sorry that you are getting so much rain, I hope it dries out soon.

Julie Great job on yoga again. You are putting me to shame. I hope you get some beautiful weather for your long weekend.

It was a little chilly at the start of our ride this morning but it warmed up fast and was a beautiful day, even though it was windy. We did 24 miles. My mom so far has kept the bandage on her nose, but she did remove the one in her ear. They had to take skin from inside her ear to do a skin graft on her nose, so that is why her ear was bandaged. I'm surprised that the bandage is still on her nose! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on yoga. That is great that you are now looking forward to doing yoga. I hope you get good weather this weekend. Enjoy.

Pam Good work on your 24 mile bike ride. That had to have been painful to have skin taken from inside her ear. I hope she heals soon.

This morning was RWH LIHI Hiit and bonus abs 1. Then I got all the housework done. The weather was all over the place today. It was sunny and then it rained and then it was sunny and then it hailed...... At least it was nice for dragon boating tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIHI and bonus ab, your housework, and dragon boating. That was quite a crazy weather day that you had. A little bit of everything!

This morning was Imax 3 and the abs from cardio and weights. It's going to be a gorgeous day so I need to get outside and enjoy it. I hope you are having nice weather for your day off Julie. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Imax 3 and the abs from Cardio and Weights. I hope you could get out and enjoy your nice weather. It is pouring rain here.

This morning was RWH Lower Body Circuit. After that I got all the laundry done. I had some running around to do but I really didn't want to go outside because it was raining so hard. But I eventually did and was happy when I was back home.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RWH LBC and getting your laundry done. I am with you, I hate to go out when it is raining so hard,. I'm glad you got everything done though. We are supposed to get some thunder storms today.

I took yesterday as my rest day because my DH was leaving early this morning for China, so I figured I'd hang out with him for the morning instead. We had a lazy morning and then did yard work the rest of the day. I hope our pine pollen is done because we cleaned up all fo the patio furniture and the deck and the screened porch. This morning was Circuit Max, I haven't done that one in ages. Some people came over to meet the kittens on Friday night and it looks like they will probably be taking 2 of them. They get their shots and spay/neuter on Wednesday, so they are almost ready to go. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam China is a long trip how long is DH going to be there for? Pollen sure does make a mess doesn't it. Hopefully it is all done and you don't have to clean your patio again. Great job on Circuit Max, I haven't done that one in ages either. That is great that two of your kittens will be adopted.

Saturday morning I went dragon boating. It was a nice morning though it was a bit windy. Today I did Stretch Max segments 1 and 2. In the afternoon I went to the SPCA and had my volunteer orientation and then after that I had a session on caring for small animals such as rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs and rats. At the end they brought one of the rats in and we could hold her. I never thought I would say this but she was so cute, I held her and let her climb all over me. I might get my first shift sometime this week. I am just waiting for them to let me know what day(s) they need me.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Friday I did PUQ and GG and then spent the rest of the day doing chores and running errands. Saturday I did ICE Rock’em Sock’em and Icy Core 1 and then had a get together at my mom’s. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did PUQ and GG. We got snow again. I don’t think winter is ever going to leave. I shouldn’t complain too much because in Northern Wisconsin, they got 20 inches.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! Glad you warmed up fast. That’s actually a pretty good thing to start off chilly rather than sweating already. Let’s hope the bandage continues to last. Great job on Imax 3 and C&W abs! The weather on Friday was not the best but better than today. It was really windy and overcast on Friday but today it is 30s and snowy! That was sweet of you to take the day off to be with your DH before he left. Great job on CM! How exciting if 2 of the kittens get adopted!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI + bonus abs 1! Wow that is some crazy weather you had in one day. I am glad it got better for dragon boating. Great job on RWH LBC! I hate running errands in the rain. It is much better to stay indoors when it is rainy out. Glad it was pretty nice out for dragon boating. Great job on SM 1 & 2. I think rats are cute. I actually think possums are cute too and I know most people don’t. Now I am not saying I would want a pet possum but I have seen really cute pictures of them.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is great that you got to go dragon boating and the weather was nicer for it. Great job on SM 1&2. When we got a hamster for one of the kids when they were young they told us we should get a rat instead. They are supposed to be a lot more social and sweet. We ended up with the hamster and it was a mean little thing, so we wished we had gotten the rat! DH is just in China until Friday. Just long enough to totally mess up his body clock for awhile :D

Julie Great job on PUQ, GG, RS ad icy core! I can't believe you are still getting snow. That is just not right. We ha a beautiful day yesterday but it was really really windy and it was cold this morning. The bandage on my moms nose only lasted 2 days :rolleyes: They are keeping a bandaid on it though and she is going for her follow up today. As long as she keeps her hands off it and doesn't try to pick it it should be ok.

This morning was power max and fit split bonus abs. Yesterday I ended up doing more yard work and some work around the house. The people who came over on Friday are definitely adopting 2 of the kittens and are considering taking 3! I'm so excited because I really liked them and you can tell they will be great pet owners. They also have a 4 1/2 month old bulldog puppy, which is my favorite dog. They said that they call him their $8,000 puppy though. He ate 3 rocks and had to have surgery!! My DH was really worried that they would want his favorite kitten and they do. I haven't had the heart to tell him yet though :oops: You should have seen his face when I told him they were coming to meet them, he's so funny! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on PUQ and GG and all your chores and errands. Good job on ICE Rock'em Sock'em and Icy Core 1 and PUQ and GG. Oh man more snow really sucks. I guess I shouldn't complain about all the rain we are getting. At least you don't have to shovel it. Rats are cute and so are possums.

Pam Rats are very social and they like being held too. That is a quick trip to China, that will really mess up his body clock. Great work on Power Max and Fit Split bonus abs and all your yard and housework. That is great that they will take 3 of the kittens though one of them is your DH's favorite. They will have quite the house full with 3 kittens and a dog.

I started the STS undulating rotation this morning with disc 25 Chest and Back. Tonight I went dragon boating and it was raining really hard out. I got absolutely soaked but it was a good practice.

Cheryl

I got terrible sleep last night. I don’t know why but I woke up after only 2 and a half hours of sleep and could not get back to sleep until about an hour before my alarm went off. I do think I got pretty good sleep the night before so maybe my body/mind was telling me that can’t happen two nights in a row. I was able to peel myself out of bed and do Ride. If it wasn’t spinning today, I don’t think I could have done anything else. Spinning is so easy to modify on days when the energy is lower.

Pam Great job on Power Max and FS bonus abs! Hopefully your mom won’t pick at her nose and make it worse. I know stitches can get itchy though. That is awesome that they might adopt 3 kittens. I love bulldogs too except their snoring. I could never sleep with one in the same room. They are so loud. DH will be so sad if he comes home and finds out his kitten is adopted.

Cheryl Great job on STS D25 and starting the undulating STS rotation! I am glad you got a good practice in even with the rain. You are so good to go out when it is raining. I just don’t think I would have that motivation.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.