Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on yoga. Oh wow it gets really dry where you are. I have been in Ottawa and Montreal in the winter and my skin pays for it. I always look forward to getting back to the moist west coast so my skin can get back to normal. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Good work on your 30 mile bike ride, that is a long way and on MIS. I am sure that you would need strong shoulders and biceps for waterskiing.

This morning I did the cardio only portion of Fit Split Low Impact Cardio and then got all the laundry and housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC. Your day yesterday sounds like my plan for today!

This morning was the original Imax. I really like that one, but I wish the 10th interval wasn't so hard. I like how she ends with a little easier one in Imax 2. Yesterday was a gorgeous day so I washed and waxed both cars and did some planting in the yard. Within 30 minutes though there was a layer of yellow pollen on my cars :mad: That's the one thing that I hate about spring. Oh well, it will be over in a few weeks. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on the original Imax. It is nice when she ends with an easier interval in Imax 2. Oh yuck pollen, I know my allergies have been acting up over that last several weeks. But you are right that it will be done in a few weeks.

This morning I did Fit Tower Legs, Glutes and Core. After that we had some running around to do. In the afternoon I went and helped put another dragon boat in the water. This is the place where I will be paddling out of in the evenings. After that we went to the bar for a drink.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FT legs. How do you like the fit tower workouts? I didn't buy them, am trying to decide if I should.

This morning for me was Butts and Guts. I am supposed to be getting 80 bales of pine straw delivered today, so I'm hoping that it will be here soon so that I can start spreading it. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I like the fit tower workouts. You can work the muscles differently and also have some new moves to challenge your muscles. The legs, glutes and core workout doesn't use any weights it is more of a barre workout. Good job on Butts and Guts. Wow 80 bales sounds like a lot. Have fun spreading it.

This morning was dragon boating. I did our session in the morning to practise for our regatta and then went out in the afternoon to help with the learn to paddle group.

Cheryl

This weekend seems like a blur. Friday I did PUQ and GG and then cleaned the house most of the day. Saturday I did Fit Split BC Kickboxing cardio and abs only. I am not sure I like the abs. They felt really tough and hard on the wrists. I already think I have carpal tunnel in my left wrist so not sure I can ever get the strength up for all that plank work in those abs. After that, I did went to my mom’s and we did our taxes. Sunday was an utter lazy day except some laundry and dishes. This morning I did PUQ and GG.

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride! That would be tough at after a 2 week break. Great job on MIS! Cathe always makes me feel weak on shoulders and biceps. I’m glad I am not the only one that gets hangry. Great job on Imax! That 10th interval is killer. Great job on B&G! Wow 80 bales! That sounds like a lot of straw.

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC and housework and laundry! Great job on FT LGC! Hopefully putting another boat in the water means it is Spring finally. We got snow again last night so I am not very optimistic we are going to get to Spring anytime soon.

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on PUQ and GG and all of your housework. Way to go on Fit Split BC Kickboxing cardio and abs. I can't remember the abs too much from this series, I think I need to do them again to remember. That sucks that you carpal tunnel in your wrist, that can be painful. Great job on PUQ and GG this morning. Sometimes it feels like spring here and then other times it gets really cold and windy. At least we aren't getting snow here, just up in the higher elevations.

Sunday morning I did Stretch Max segment 3 and then went over to my aunt's for Easter dinner in the afternoon. This morning I did Fit Tower Bootcamp and tonight was our first practise for dragon boating in the evening. It was a great practise but the water sure was cold. I was very happy that I had some gloves to wear.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I got terrible sleep last night. I woke up about an hour and a half before my alarm went off and couldn’t get back to sleep. Hopefully it makes me sleep extra good tonight. I did do Pedal Power Scrambled. I have to drop Ozzie off at the cancer vet. They are not doing anymore chemo but they are just going to do a checkup and see what needs to be done to make sure he has a happy quality of life for as long as possible. The last round of chemo finally left his system and he is a lot more spunky than he had been with no digestive issues.

Cheryl Great job on SM3 and FT BC! I bet that would be hard to paddle without gloves in the cold water. I have never had my wrist issue diagnosed but you know with the internet you can self-diagnose, right. I really probably should get it checked out I just fear they will tell me I need to change my workouts or have surgery. I guess when it gets bad enough I will finally do something about it.

Have a great day!

Julie That sucks that you got a horrible sleep. I hated it when I woke up long before my alarm went off and couldn't get back to sleep until just before the alarm went off. Good for you in doing Pedal Power Scrambled with not much sleep. I am happy that Ozzie is feeling better and that they will help with making sure that he has a happy quality of life. You sound like me in not wanting something checked out in case I would need to change something. You will know when you need to do something about it, but you never know you may only need some physio.

This morning I did Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and Glutes. I think I have only done that one once before and I really liked it though my legs were talking to me at the end. After that I made some snacks and did a bit of running around.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Ozzie’s vet appointment went well. The cancer vet gave him one final look over and then some things to watch for until the time comes to say goodbye. Of course, he couldn’t say how long that would be so we will take every day we can with him. He is doing good except the last round of chemo gave him dermatitis so we are trying to manage that right now. This morning I did PUQ and GG!

Cheryl Great job on FS Boxing BC and L&G! The elevated lunge section is so tough. I have only done it a few times but can't make it through all of those pulses. I got better sleep last night but still didn't want to get up when the alarm went off. Wednesdays are super hard for me for some reason and it is so cold and windy out. Still waiting for Spring to arrive.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I think I may have to look at the Fit tower workouts. It's nice that you are getting some dragon boating in the water now.

Julie Great job on PUQ and GG on Friday and all of your house work. Great job on FS BC on Saturday too. I am starting to have a lot go wrist pain with those ab workouts that put so much pressure on the wrists too. Sometimes they hurt more thinly abs. Great job on PUQ and GG on Monday too.

Cheryl Great job on SM and FT BC and dragon boating. That is a bummer that it was so cold for it though. It seems like spring just doesn't want to come this year. It keeps teasing us and then getting cold again!

Julie Sorry to hear about your terrible sleep, but you are a champ doing PP anyway. Hopefully Ozzie will stay spunkier for the time that you have with him now that he isn't doing the chemo anymore.

Cheryl Great job on FS boxing BC and Legs and glutes. I don't remember that one too well because I have only done it twice.

Julie I'm glad to hear that Ozzie's appointment went well. Hopefully the dermatitis isn't too hard to manage. Great job on PUQ and GG.

Sorry to have been MIA. Sunday morning my friends and I did a 24 mile bike ride, and then I went to see my mom. The kittens have all been battling with colds for about the last week, and DH called while I was at my moms and said that two of them were in really bad shape. I came home and ended up taking them to the emergency vet. They both had severe respiratory infections. They got started on antibiotics that afternoon and by yesterday morning they were both eating again and doing a lot better. My pine straw didn't arrive until 3:00 pm on Saturday and we had to be at a friend by 6, so between that and the kittens I didn't get much of it done on the weekend. Monday I did Step Blast and then spent the rest of the day on the pine straw. I didn't get it all done, but got a lot done. Yesterday we did another 24 mile bike ride in the morning, then I spread some more pine straw in the afternoon until I had to leave for my hair appointment. This morning was Muscle endurance, then I had the knitting group and met my friend for lunch. Now I'm thinking about going out to finish the pine straw. We'll see how it goes because it's really windy so I might need to wait. I only have 6 bales left though, so it won't take too long. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I am glad that the vet visit went well and that Ozzie is doing well except for the dermatitis. Hopefully you can get that under control for him. Great job on PUQ and GG. Glad that you got a better nights sleep. I don't know if Wednesdays are harder because it is the middle of the week or what but at least you only have two more days to go.

Pam Don't worry about being MIA you sure were busy. Good job on your 24 mile bike ride. Oh the poor kittens, I am glad that they are doing better now. Great work on Step Blast, your pine straw, your 24 mile bike ride and Muscle Endurance. Hopefully the wind dies down so you can get the rest of your pine straw spread.

I didn't get a workout in this morning. Our dishwasher has been acting up so we had someone come over to take a look at it. The problem was that some food got past the filter and was stuck in the drain hose. Something very simple which thankfully didn't cost a lot of money. If we had known that was the problem we could have fixed it ourselves. After that I went to get groceries and then in the afternoon I went out for a walk so I got some sort of exercise today. It was raining but at least it wasn't raining too hard.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did yoga! I was actually looking forward to it. Small steps I guess.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! Oh no, poor kitties. So glad they are getting better. That is scary. Great job on SB, 24 mile bike ride, ME, and your straw fest! Hopefully you can get it done soon.

Cheryl So glad your dishwasher issue was easily and cheaply fixed. You just never know with those kinds of things. Now you will know what to look for if it happens again. Good job for going for a walk in the rain.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Isn't it nice to be surprised by a simple repair? It b seems like that kind of thing usually ends up being worse than you ar expecting. You are so good about getting in your walks, and even in the rain! I'm impressed. :cool:

Julie Great job on doing yoga again! And you were even looking forward to it, that is awesome.

This morning was Imax 2 with all 128 Jeannie hops. It went by really quickly this morning. I did end up getting the rest of the pine straw down yesterday despite the wind. It was gusty, so I just had too wait through some gusts a couple of times. Unfortunately one time when I was bending down I got poked right in my eyeball with a tree branch. I'm sure I scratched it because now it feels like there is something in my eye and it is constantly watering. It doesn't affect my vision at all though, so that's good. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in doing yoga and looking forward to it. I do look forward to yoga too even though it sometimes doesn't feel like a workout.

Pam Great work on Imax 2 and the 128 Jeannie hops. Glad that you got all of your pine straw down. Scary about scratching your eye. I hope nothing comes of it.

This morning I did Fit Split Mixed Cardio and then I got all the housework done. I was suppose to go dragon boating but it was cancelled because we didn't have enough people. I guess it was fine since it was raining really hard out today and it was a bit cold.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did PUQ and GG. We are supposed to get snow again this weekend. Really? It may be only an inch or less but still.

Pam Great job on those Jeannie hops in Imax 2! That is good you got the rest of the straw down, one thing to check off the list. I hope your eye heals quickly. It is a good thing it is not affecting your vision. DH scratched his eye once (the white part) and the eye doctor gave him antibiotic drops just in case.

Cheryl Great job on FS MC and housework! I guess it was a blessing in disguise that it got cancelled due to not many people if the weather wasn’t that great. I was really surprised how much I was looking forward to yoga. I hope that continues.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on FSMC and housework. It sounds like it was a good thing that dragon boating was cancelled with that weather.

Julie Great job on PUQ and GG. Spring just does not want to me this year, does it?!

This morning my girlfriend and I went for a 20 mile bike ride. It was really nice out except it was pretty windy. It's supposed to be cold again this weekend though, so we wanted to get out there while we could. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on PUQ and GG. I hope you don't get snow, it is supposed to be spring.

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride.

This morning I did ICE To the Mat Legs and Glutes. I thought this was a fairly easy workout but for some reason I found it really hard today. My legs were really talking to me after I had finished. Later in the afternoon I went out for a walk. It was really nice out so I wanted to take advantage of the good weather and no rain. I am suppose to go dragon boating tomorrow morning but it is supposed to be really windy out so we will see. Maybe another that will need to be cancelled :(.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on ICE to the mat. I'm not sure if I have ever done that one. If so, I don't remember it at all. It's great that you were able to get a walk in while it was nice too. I hope that your dragon boating doesn't get cancelled.

This morning for me was Intensity series bootcamp. That one always flies by for me. Today it's cool and rainy so I may get my moms taxes finished.

Pam

Pam Great job on Bootcamp. I hope you got your mom's taxes finished.

This morning I did X10 Low Impact and then went dragon boating. It was really raining out but it is a water sport :D. After that we went to the opening of a new SPCA center near us. I have put in an application to be a volunteer there and have a training session next Sunday. Hopefully I can get one or two shifts there.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.