Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on PC week 4 bench. I hope you were able to leave work early on Friday.

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1 and M1D8 legs. Your Twist conditioning sounds like it will be a out of fun, I'm looking forward to hearing about it. I'm a little late, but Happy Canada Day!

JulieGreat job on PC week 4 deadlifts and all of that work on your deck! Wow! I can imagine that the railing and spindles would be really hard to do! Great job on cardio slam and the bonus abs. I don't like that ab workout, it has some really awkward moves in it. Great job on PP scrambled!

I had a busy day Friday so didn't get a chance to post. I did M3D30 shoulders,biceps,and triceps in the morning. Then I went to the grocery store and came home and made a Birthday cake, pasta sauce and pasta dough for my meighbros birthday on Saturday. Then I went to pick up the check for my moms house (yay!), then took her to a neurologist appointment. We were going to go to the lake after that,but it was raining so we just hung out at home. On Saturday we skiied, then had a birthday party for my neighbor that night. Yesterday was CCC, and then we went to the lake and skiied. I was pooped after that! This morning was M3D31 back and chest. Now I'm taking my mom for an appointment to have her cast and wrist checked. I hope it goes ok, but I'm worried because since she ripped the thumb part off her wrist is moving around a lot. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on PC Week 4 Deadilfts and all of your sanding. Good work on CS and the bonus abs. I remember that there were a couple of weird moves in that one.

Pam Good work on M3D30 Shoulders. biceps and triceps. I am so glad that things worked out for the closing of your mom's house. Great job on skiing and M3D31 Back and Chest. I hope everything went well with your mom's appointment.

So Saturday we didn't have dragon boating because of Canada Day and the pier was closed to all boat traffic. But we went to my brothers to celebrate my mom and dad's birthdays. Sunday we went to my parents and painted 3/4 of their deck and mowed their lawn for them. Today I did Legs, Glutes and Core and then went to my parents to finish up painting their deck.

Happy 4th of July Julie and Pam.

Yesterday I did Gym Style Legs. I couldn’t do all the calf raises and I am hoping my calves are not killing me for days from doing them like usual. After that, DH and I had nothing but being lazy planned for the rest of the day. This morning was my rest day so I got to sleep in.

Pam Great job on D30! That was so nice of you to make homemade pasta and cake for your neighbor. I bet they loved that! I bet you are happy to be done with your mom’s house. Great job on CCC and D31! Glad you were able to get some skiing in over the weekend. Hope everything went well with your mom’s appointment. I am surprised she isn’t in pain with moving her thumb.

Cheryl Too bad you couldn’t go dragon boating but it sounds like you had a good time at your parents for their birthdays. Great job on Legs, Glutes, and Core!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on legs glutes, and core. How nice of you to paint your parents deck and mow their lawn!

Julie Great job on GS legs!

Yesterday I did Hiit 40/20 and the first core max. Then we went to the lake and skiied. The kids had a pool party so when we came back we joined them. A couple of them seem to be really interested in adopting some kittens, so I hope that works out! This morning was M3D32 plyo legs. It's my favorite one because there are no 1/2 turn jumps! They said that my moms wrist is healing well, but she still needs a cast for 2 more weeks. They put a short one on again and she was really happy about that because it felt so much better, so hopefully she will keep it on so she doesn't have to go back to the long one. She's made it 2 days so far! Have a Greta day!

Pam

Julie Great job on GS Legs. I hope your calves are not killing you.

Pam Good work on Hiit 40/20 and the first core max. That would be nice if some of the kids adopted the kittens. Way to go on M3D32 Plyo Legs. That is good news that your mom's wrist is healing well. Hopefully the shorter cast will help.

Yesterday morning I did ICE Low Impact Sweat and in the evening went dragon boating. Today I did Fit Tower Boot camp and went dragon boating again this evening.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Power Conditioning week 5 squats. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night and had trouble going back to sleep. I am thinking (or hoping) that is why I struggled this morning. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow and Saturday so I am taking Friday off from work and going to try to get some work done on the deck two full days in a row. Won’t be posting again until Monday.

Pam Great job on 40/20 and core max 1! Oh that would be great if you could get some of the kitties adopted. Great job on D32! I hope your mom can make it the 2 weeks in the short cast. So glad to hear that it is healing.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS and dragon boating an then on Fit Tower BC and more dragon boating! My calves are a little sore but not near what they have been in the past. I’ve been trying to do extra stretches for them when I think of it.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great work on PC Squats. I bet you had low energy after waking up in the night. I know that does it for me. Enjoy your weekend and working on your deck. I hope you make some more progress on it.

This morning I did PRS #1 and then got some of the housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So Friday I did Power Conditioning Week 5 Bench and then got about 8 and a half hours of sanding in on the deck. Saturday I did PC Week 5 Deadlift and then got another 7 and a half hours on sanding done. We are so close to being done. We have 3 more sections of railing and the floors to sand then we finally get to stain. Sunday I was spent from working on the deck so much that I took a rest day and did nothing all day long. It felt nice. This morning I did Cycle Max. For some reason it was really tough getting up this morning. I thought it would be easier with my full rest day yesterday.

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1 and housework! That is something that I desperately need to find time to do. We have been concentrating on the deck and letting the regular housework and cleaning go.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS, dragon boating, Fit tower BC and dragon boating again!

Julie Great job on PC week 5 squats.

Cheryl Great job on PS 1 and housework!

Julie Great job on PC week 5 bench and all of that sanding! Wow, you really got a lot of it done over the weekend. I bet you are excited to be almost done! Great job on PC week 5 deadlift and the sanding on Saturday. I can see why you were so spent on Sunday. You certainly earning that rest day! Great job on CM, I bet you were still tired out from all of that work on the deck. That is her work!

Thursday morning I did M3D33 Shoulders, biceps, and triceps, and then we left to drive to Pennsylvania for the weekend. It as a party for my DHs nephew and his fiancé who are getting married in November. It was a lot of fun, but the drive up and back were so long. It took us 2 hours each way with stops. My DH drove the entire time, I'm not sure how. This morning was M3D44 Chest and back. I can't believe I'm almost done with my STS rotation. I'm going to have to find something for next week. have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on PC Bench and Deadlift. Wow you sure did get a lot of sanding done. No wonder why you were so spent on Sunday, you earned that rest day. Great work on Cycle Max.

Pam Good work on M3D33 Shoulders,, Biceps and Triceps and M3D44 Chest and Back. Glad that you had fun in Pennsylvania.

So Friday I did FT Total Body, Saturday was dragon boating and then in the afternoon I went to Twist Conditioning for an orientation and a bit of a workout. Sunday I took as a day off. This morning I got up bright and early as my workout at Twist Conditioning started at 6am and I wanted to have a smoothie before I left to power me through the workout. There sure isn't much traffic out at 5:30am though a coyote almost ran across the road in front of the car. The workout was 75 minutes long and consisted of a bosu warm up and then various strength workouts. In the afternoon I went out for a walk which I haven't done for quite a while. I sure did burn the calories today.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night DH and I did yoga for lower back since both of us have been so sore from working on the deck. It always reminds me how inflexible I am. This morning I did M1D3 Legs. Yep love the STS legs workouts. After that I took Ozzie to his chemo appointment. Normally I take Sheba with me and come back home to work from home but today I had a meeting I had to attend in person and had to leave her home alone. It is her first time being home alone since we got her. I hope she does alright.

Pam Great job on D33! Hopefully the long drive was worth the fun you had. Great job on D34! You are almost done. Good thing Cathe spoils us and puts together monthly rotations so we have a lot to choose from. And then of course, there are all the program specific rotations she puts together too.

Cheryl Great job on FT TB and dragon boating! Wow that is an early class. I guess that coyote wanted to make sure that you were awake and focused for your workout. How did you like the first class?

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT Total Body, dragon boating, and Twist conditioning. How did you like the workout, was it fun? tough? How nice that you were able to get a walk in too.

Julie Great job on yoga. That sounds like just what you both needed after all of that sanding! Great job on M1d3 legs too. I hope you don't have terrible DOMS. It seems like the first time I do one of those M1 leg workouts I have DOMS for days! I hope that both Ozzie and Sheba did well. We are terribly spoiled by Cathe. Sometimes I get upset if a rotation isn't out by the first of the month and then I realize how lucky we are that she does them AND doesn't charge anything for it!

This morning for me was Step Moves, Circuit Blast cardio only and SJP abs. Then I did some errands, Cleaning, and cut the grass. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Yoga was probably the best thing for you to do after all of that sanding. Good work on M1D3 Legs. I hope Sheba did well being left on her own.

Pam Great job on Step Moves, Circuit Blast cardio only and SJP abs.

The first class at Twist Conditioning was fun. It will take awhile to get used to the flow of the class and the acronyms that they use for some of the exercises. My next class is tomorrow morning. This morning I did FT Legs, Glutes and Abs. I find that one gets into my abs really good. Then I cleaned the outside windows and screens. Then tonight I went dragon boating.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Today was my rest day and I was so thankful. I did not get good sleep last night. Kept waking up and had a hard time falling back to sleep each time. I’m hoping to get to bed early tonight. DH is pretty tired too as he didn’t sleep well either so I think I can persuade him. When I got home last night, Sheba did awesome by herself all day. Nothing was destroyed or moved and no messes. So proud of her!

Pam Great job on SM, CB Cardio and SJP abs! That sounds like a lot but I know both SM and CB cardio are shorter. I actually do not have DOMS from D3. I’m surprised because I usually get DOMS too from the first workout in each meso.

Cheryl Great job on FT LGA! Oh boy cleaning windows and screens does not sound like fun. Going dragon boating does though. I’m glad you thought TC was fun. It sounds like it is a physical workout and mental as you learn all the nuances involved.

Have a great day!

[ B]Cheryl[/B] I'm glad to hear you are enjoying TC. It's nice to do something new every so often. Great job on FT Legs, gluten, and abs. I may need to check out some of those FT workouts. Oh boy, cleaning windows and screens, what fun. I did all that I could reach with a small ladder outside and all of the inside windows a couple of weeks ago. For the rest of the outside ones I need DHs help with the big ladder so that probably won't happen for awhile :rolleyes: Ihope you had a good night dragon boating!

Julie Oh boy, that is the worst feeling when you have such a restless sleep, I hope that tonight is much better! Yay for Sheba, I know that made you happy that she did so well!

This morning was M3D35 ploy legs. My last plyo leg workout for now :(. Now I'm getting ready to head to PetSmart to clean kitty cages. My neighbors sister is coming over Friday to meet one of the kittens, I hope that works out! Eric's girlfriend fell in love with Nala while she was cat sitting for us last weekend, so they are going to adopt her! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I hate it when I don't get good nights sleep. It makes the next day so hard to get through. I hope you could get to bed early tonight. That is great that Sheba did well on her own. Now you can feel confident if you need to leave her alone again.

Pam Great job on M3D35 Plyo Legs. Cleaning kitty cages doesn't sound like fun but it is good that you are helping them out. That is great that at least one of the kittens is getting adopted and hopefully another one as well.

This morning I went to TC again. The workout today was really good. We started off with a warm up and then we did 3 exercises one for upper body, one for lower body and one for core. We did those 3 times with a 1 minute break between the sets. Then we did 3 different exercises again for upper, lower and core 3 times with a 1 minute break. At the end we had a cardio segment which were 5 stations that we did for 40 seconds with a 10 second break to move onto the next one. Some of the exercises were the battle ropes (not that easy), suicides and planks. We did that 2 times through. I was drenched after that but it felt good. Then tonight I went dragon boating.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I dot slightly better sleep last night but still wish I could get more and better quality. I wasn’t able to convince DH to go to bed early. I tried but I laid awake knowing he would be coming to bed soon. This morning I did Power Conditioning Week 6 Squats. I really challenged myself and upped the weights this morning even though I was feeling it and really wanted to go easier.

Pam Great job on D35 plyo legs! So sorry you did your last plyo legs workout. It can be a bummer when a rotation you are loving is over. That is great you have one of the kittens adopted and possibly another.

Cheryl Great job on TC! That sounds like a fun workout. I would love to use battle ropes. They look like they would be hard but an amazing upper body workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl No, cleaning the cages isn't much fun, but it needs to be done. I feel so bad for the kitties, some of them really don't want to be there and are so scared. The TC workout sounds like a lot of fun, but tough! I don't know battle ropes, they sound interesting. Great job dragon boating too. You certainly earned your meals yesterday!

Julie That's too bad that you weren't able to convince your DH to go to bed early. hopefully tonight will be better! Great job on PC week 6 squats and upping your weight,, especially when you weren't really feeling it.

This morning was CCC again. I just did it last week so was surprised to see it on the calendar again already. I am ready for a break from CCC, so that's the good thing about my STS rotation being done I guess :) Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Julie Too bad that DH didn't want to get to bed early last night. Hopefully tonight will be an even better nights sleep. Great job on PC Week 6 Squats and upping your weight when you didn't want to. Battle ropes are hard but they do give you a good upper body and core workout.

Pam If I volunteered at a place with animals I would want to adopt all of them. I have a hard time seeing animals in shelters especially when they are scared. Good job on CCC. It seems like you have done that one a lot.

This morning I did Hardstrikes then I got the laundry and housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Power Conditioning Week 6 Bench Press! So happy it is Friday. Of course, we will be working on the deck tomorrow but it is supposed to be pretty nice and not too hot out.

Pam Great job on CCC (again)! Isn’t it strange that even though you do a workout and it isn’t as bad as you build it up, you still have a dread factor for it? There are just several workouts like that for me: CCC, Intensity, some HiiTs. Of course, I still do them but it is harder to motivate myself to do them.

Cheryl Great job on Hardstrikes and the laundry! I’m with you in that if I volunteered at a shelter, I would end up adopting all the animals. It makes me so sad thinking of how many animals are in shelters and some never get adopted.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.