Strength in Numbers

Today was on my climbing machine for 25 min.

Cheryl, Great job on ICE LIS, gardening and errands.

Julie, Great job on yoga.

Pam, Great job on RWH LIHI chest, shoulders, and triceps. O yeah, those pushups. 4 decline pushups are good. Believe me.

Cheryl, WOW! I could never sleep through such a storm. You must have been dead tired! Great job on RWH, back, shoulders and biceps and the afternoon walk and (my goodness) dragon boating. How fun!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night was Live Boxing w/Leg Blasts. I am torn on this one. The first 30 minutes was cardio boxing and it was ok. Probably not one I would return to. The second half was 20 minutes of LIHI Legs type work which was good and something I would come back to.

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI CST! The May rotation looked pretty awesome. I almost thought about doing it but I am loving the live workouts right now.

Cheryl Great job on RWH BSB! I love thunderstorms and can get the best sleep during them. Great job on your walk and dragon boating especially in the muggy weather.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hahaha, you did the right day 2 workout! The May rotation wasn't in the workout manager yet when I looked on Monday, so I did the workout that I remembered as the day 2 workout. I was very confused in the afternoon when I found it in WM and put it on my calendar. That just shows how good my memory is :D I will just switch up those two workouts this week. Great job on BSB! Wow, that is awesome that you were able to sleep through the thunder storm! Great job on dragon boating too!

Janie Great job on your climbing machine!

Julie Great job on live Boxing with Leg Blasts. Maybe you can use the second half as an add on with another wo sometime?

This morning was RWH LIHI legs and Core 2. I almost switched it out because my legs were still sore from AB on Monday, but I am hoping that it will help loosen them up a little. I have DOMS in pretty much my whole body now after 2 weeks of no formal workouts. Ouch! :eek: Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Great job on your climbing machine.

Julie Good work on Live Boxing w/Leg Blasts. Are you able to fast forward in the live workouts or do you need to do it from start to finish? As Pam said it would be good to tack onto another workout.

Pam Too funny about yesterdays workout. It least you got the harder of the two done first (at least in my opinion). I have Chest, Shoulders and Triceps to look forward to tomorrow :eek:. Good work on RWH LIHI Legs. That is a tough one to do if you are already dealing with DOMS.

This morning was RWH LIHI Legs for me too. Then I had to go and get my drivers licence photo taken again. They always look like a mug shot. Then it was off to get groceries.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Strong Upper Body Express. Loved it except the core work. It was the traditional crunches, bike maneuver, and ugh L-crunches.

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI Legs + Core 2! I can imagine the DOMS after 2 weeks of no formal workouts. Hope you can get them worked out soon. Oh, that’s a good idea about using the second half as an add on.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI Legs! I hate getting new driver’s license photos. I actually have to get a new security badge photo for work by the end of the month and I am dreading it. You can fast forward as long as the workout has loaded fully. So I may have to have it cued up and ready and just tack on the last half when I am ready.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Yes, this morning I was kind've happy that I wasn't doing Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. :D Great job on LIHI Legs. Haha, mug shot huh?! I hate getting those pictures taken too!

Julie Great job on Live Strong Upper Body Express. Oh man, those L-crunches are so nasty. Great job for sticking out the core work though!

This morning was LIHI BSB. Now I think that every muscle in my body is screaming. I think that a nice hot bath may be in order this evening. Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Free Weights today. Worked Total body and took about 45 min.

Cheryl, Great job for doing RWH LIHI legs .

Julie, Great job on Live Strong Upper Body Express.

Pam, Great job on LIHI BSB, use Epsom salts to your bath. You'll feel better and you skin will feel silky.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Great work on Live Strong Upper Body Express. I hear you on those L-crunches. I hated getting the security badge photos too.

Pam Good job on RWH BSB. Well at least you got all of your muscles screaming and didn't leave any out :p.

Janie Way to go on you total body free weight work.

This morning was RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. The chest work is hard and I couldn't do any of the decline pushups. I ended up kissing the floor instead :oops:. Then I got some housework done and then we went to my parents place to cut the lawn for them since my dad isn't able to do it anymore.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night was Live High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training w/Step. It was a lot of fun and flew by. Definitely one worth repeating some time. So happy it is the weekend. I am taking a half day at work today and leaving early to pick up Maggie’s ashes from the vet. I know it will be sad but it will be nice having her back with us.

Pam Great job on LIHI BSB! Sounds like a nice hot bath and maybe a glass of wine might help those muscles relax. Epsom salt is great in baths to help sore muscles.

Janie Great job on your free weights total body workout.

Cheryl Great job on LIHI CST! Those pushups are so hard especially after the weight work and the declines are killer. Well, you were just showing your floor some lovin’!

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on your free weight total body workout! Sounds like I need to get some Epsom salts!

Cheryl Yep, my whole body is mad at me now :eek: Great job on RWH LIHI CST. Aww, how sweet that you were kissing your floor ;)

Julie Great job on HIAWT, it sounds like a blast! Awww, that will be sad getting Maggie's ashes :(

This morning for me was RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. It was supposed to be yoga inspired abs, but I was too lazy to switch DVDs :p So happy that it's Friday and there is no need for an alarm clock tomorrow!!! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on Live High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training w/Step. So sad to be picking up Maggie's ashes but you are right that it will be good having her back with you.

Pam Way to go on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. Aren't all those burpees a killer :eek:.

So for me it was also RWH Plyo Hiit 1 but I did do the STS yoga abs. Then I finished up with the housework and then we did some errands.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Felt like a cardio today, so walked the beach as fast as I could intermittently. A nice do it yourself cardio HiiT. I managed to keep going for 30 min.

Julie, Great job on Live High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training w/Step. What a mouth full! Glad you enjoyed it. Would you like me to make a piece of jewelry (pendant, bookmark, key chain, zipper pull or just a piece of fused ashes in glass by its self) for you with Maggie's ashes? I don't use silver or gold, just metal that looks like it and won't tarnish. I feel for you and will send positive energy your way.

Pam, Great job on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. Enjoy your next couple of days without an alarm clock.

Cheryl, Great job on the same w/o as Pam. LOL! RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and doing the yoga abs. O boy, you reminded me of housework.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Great work on your HiiT walk on the beach. So glad that I reminded you of housework ;).

So Saturday was to supposed to be XTrain Legs but I wasn't able to fit it in before I had to go to dragon boating. In the evening we went to the airport to surprise DH's aunt who was coming to visit from Arkansas. He hadn't seen his aunt in about 45 years and at that time she lived in Chicago, she was so excited to see him. Then on Sunday we took his mother and aunt over to my brother's place to visit with my parents for mothers day. It was a good time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Wow the weekend flew by again and I even had a half day on Friday. Saturday I did a new workout from Strength Training for Fat Loss book that I bought off of Amazon. It was really good and I am excited to try it again next Saturday. After that, my sister and I took my mom to get pedicures for Mother’s Day and then we went shopping and to lunch. Sunday was Live Kickboxing and Compound Weights. It was a good workout but then it was lazy day and binge watching The Librarians.

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1 + abs 1! Hey at least you did abs. I am too lazy to even do them if they are a separate workout even if they are on the same DVD.

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and your housework and errands! Glad you got dragon boating in before your busy weekend. It sounds like you had fun visiting with your family.

Janie Great job on your intermittent fast beach walk! Oh Janie you are wonderful for offering to do that. I would love a small pendant/charm. Let me know what I need to do and how much I need to send you for the materials and return shipping.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I really am not a fan of all of those burpees. That is the main reason that I usually skip that workout! Great job on Plyo Hiit 1 and yoga abs.

Janie Great job on your roll your own cardio hiit workout! Sometimes those are the best kind!

Cheryl How fun going to surprise your DHs aunt, that is very cool! It sounds like you had a nice weekend!

Julie Great job on your Strength Training for Fat Loss workout. I have a hard time doing workouts from books, you are so good about that. I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much! It sounds like a very fun afternoon with your mom and sister too. Great job on Live Kickboxing and Compound Weights on Sunday. The weekends certainly do have a way of flying by, don't they?!

Saturday was XTrain disc 5 legs for me. Then it was a lot of errands and getting some things ready for Sunday brunch. I had my mom and sisters over for brunch for Mothers day. then we went and skiied for the first time this year. It was really hard and I skiied really badly :mad:, although it was pretty windy so the conditions were not very good. Then Carl came over and he and DH made Mothers Day dinner. This morning was RWH LI Hiit 1 and Weighs and plates abs. That one always kills me! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in doing a workout from your new book. I will need to take a look at it. Sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day with your mom and sister. Good job on Live Kickboxing and Compound Weights.

Pam Good work on XTrain Legs. You had a very nice Mother's Day too. I think the first time you do something it will always be a bit rough. I am sure the next time you go out it will be much better. Good job on RWH LI Hiit 1 and Weights and Plates Abs.

This morning was RWH LI Hiit 1 but I was too lazy to change the DVD so I tacked on Core #1 instead.

Cheryl

Today, I got up at 5:30 (normally I get up at 9) to go clam digging. OMG! So much fun and only took about a half hour to get our limit. Man is my back sore though. Next time will use my legs more. Ouch. I'm OK, just sore.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH LI HiT 1 with core 1.

Pam, Great job on SAT. XTrain disc 5 legs with lots of errands and getting ready for Sun. brunch. So nice to be with family. OH, nice to hear you went skiing. How can you ski if it's windy. I bet you did just fine. Also for doing RWH LI HiiT 1 and Weights and plates abs.

Julie, Great job on the new workout you got. Love family day. Sounds like heaven. Also for doing on Sun Live Kickboxing and Compound Weights.

All I need is a little tiny bag, that you can seal up, (if you can find one) of about a teaspoon of Maggie's ashes. Then up to 3 colors you like. I only do the metal of silver or gold color. You chose that as well. Then do you want a zipper pull, pendant, key chain, book mark or a fused glass just to put into your pocket or purse. Let me know all this info. Whatever ashes I don't use, I will send them back to you with the jewelry. There are 5 sizes, for a small piece, I charge $25.00, but use only check or cash, no money orders, they are hard to cash. Here is my address: P.O. Box 185, Grayland, WA 98547. That's all. Everything else will be taken care of, respectfully and lovingly. I know how much Maggie meant to you, and this does help with the grieving process.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last edited:
Last night was Live You Can Do Anything for a Minute. It was kind of a hodge podge of different exercises. There didn’t seem to be a flow or a standard for what would come next. It was cardio mixed in with compound and single muscle exercises. It was a good metabolic workout.

Pam Great job on XTrain Legs Saturday! Brunch sounds good. Sorry your ski was bad but it was the first and as you said the conditions were not ideal. That was sweet that they made Mother’s Day dinner for you. Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 + W&P abs! That is a tough abs workout.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI HIiT 1 + Core 1! At least you did core. I prefer to skip core work. Although I have been liking Cathe’s standing core work lately.

Janie I bet clam digging is a good workout. Sounds like your back does most of the work. I am printing out your instructions and will work on getting it sent out. Probably on Saturday since the weekdays are pretty busy.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI Hiit 1 + core 1. Uh oh, sounds like I am teaching you my bad habits ;) I figure as long as we get the ab work in it's ok, even if it isn't the same one that is on the calendar.

Janie Wow, how fun that you went clam digging. Sounds like you are in for a great meal! How many are you allowed at a time? Sorry to hear that your back is sore, hope it's feeling better soon!

Julie Great job on LYCDAFAM! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

This morning was PLB. I hadn't done it in awhile and it flew by. Of course that made me realize that PUB is probably coming up soon and that one is always tough for me. Hope you have a great day!

Pam

Last night DH and I took Ozzie for a walk and then I did Stretch Max 3. It felt so good. I think that is my favorite stretch. My hamstrings always feel so much better after doing it.

Pam Great job on PLB! That is a goodie. So is PUB but I agree it is tough. Especially the core work at the end.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.