Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on BBTB! Glad the rain stopped for you so you could get a walk in. It was pretty neat watching it on the tv.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout. It was really tough. Not sure if it was the workout or just me being tired from getting poorer sleep last night.

Have a great day!

This morning was my sleep in day. I am so ready for the weekend. It is supposed to be nice but I also have a huge list of things to do around the house and might need to run to Costco.

Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies, we are back from the trip and trying to get back into the routine. It looks like you have both been doing a good job of keeping up with your workouts, great job! It did snow on and off most of the drive to Pennsylvania but then we didn’t get any snow while we were there. I went with my sil and did a workout at her gym on Friday but that was the only workout I got in. It was a really fun weekend though. We had a birthday party for my mil on Sunday and then Monday was the eclipse. We were worried because it was raining in the morning, but then it cleared up and was beautiful in the afternoon. Some clouds came in RIGHT before totality, but we still got a really good view. The drive home was long and rainy. Yesterday I did Gym style legs and then had a pickleball lesson which was fun. This morning was supposed to be Gyn Style back, shoulders, and biceps, but it wouldn‘t play so I did LIHI Back, shoulders, and biceps and STS 2 standing core plus floor. My calves are really talking to me after yesterdays workout! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy upper body workout. I hope you find time to relax with getting your to do list done. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Welcome back. It sounds like you had a really good time and had a good view of the eclipse. Good job on GS Legs and LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Pickleball is very popular around here. I haven't tried it but I heard that it is a lot of fun.

Yesterday morning I didn't have time for a workout. I needed to take my mom to a doctors appointment that was early in the morning. Then I took her to do a few things though she didn't have much energy. She had trouble breathing again the night before but it wasn't bad enough to go to the hospital. I did get a walk in after I got home though. This morning I did Boss Loops Glutes and Core. Our transfer came really early today. I had just gotten out of the shower when I got the text that they would be there in 15 minutes. I never knew I could move so fast and I got there in time. Now I am figuring out what to do with my afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Sorry to hear that your mom has been having breathing problems again. I’m sure it’s hard for both of you to see happening. Great job on getting a walk in and on BLGC! Wow, that is amazing that you made in there within 15 minutes when you had just gotten out of the shower! I don’t’ think I could have even made it out the door by then!

This morning was AOLIH. It isn’t really one of my favorites, but it’s ok once in awhile. Now I have a bunch of running around to do and have a wish delivery this afternoon. Yesterday I went to the garden center and got some flowers and will get some more today. I’m so excited to be starting to plant! I still haven’t mulched, but I want to get the planting done first. I usually do it the other way around which is backwards! Have a great day!

Pam

Happy Saturday! This morning was Gym Style Chest and Triceps and abs from LIC. My arms are still sore! Now I get to spend the day planting all of the flowers and plants that I got yesterday. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Happy Sunday! I hope you are both having a great weekend. We have had some crazy wind this week but this morning it is finally calm. I got most of my plants planted yesterday except for a few flowers that I haven’t decided where to put them. This morning was Plyo Hiit 2. Today I have some things to do for a shower that I am helping to host next weekend and hopefully at least get started on cleaning up the yellow pollen outside. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great work on AOLIH, GS Chest Triceps and abs and Plyo Hiit 2. That is nice that you can get flowers to plant. I haven't done that yet as I am waiting to make sure we don't get any more frost. Enjoying planting your flowers.

So Thursday evening we got a call saying that my mom was taken to the hospital again. So Friday morning I went and packed a bag for her because the hospital said that she would probably be in for a few days. When I got there she told me that the doctor had just discharged her. So I took her home instead and got her settled.. When I got home I got the housework and laundry done and also took Tango to his vet appointment. I was pretty tired by the end of the day. Saturday morning was dragon boating and it was pretty foggy on the water when we started out but it cleared up pretty quickly. We were practicing race pieces as our first regatta is this coming Saturday. After that I had a pretty lazy day since I did so much the day before. This morning I went to the farmers market and then walked around the area that is being redeveloped. There are 3 houses being moved at midnight and one of them is already loaded up and ready to go. It is eerie walking around there since everyone has moved out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam So glad you got a good view of the eclipse and had a great time. Great job on GS Legs, LIHI BSB and STS Standing Core plus core, AOLIH, GS C&T and LIC abs, and Plyo HiiT 2! You are so good with doing planting outside. I planted some tulip bulbs about 10 years ago and one of them actually bloomed this year. :D

Cheryl So sorry to hear your mom is having breathing problems again. Great job on getting a walk in and Boss Loops Glutes & Core! I am glad she didn't have to stay in the hospital again and hopefully she is doing good back at home. Glad the fog went away for your dragon boating. Oh wow a regatta already.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and then DH and I went to Costco and I did some meal prepping. Saturday was my mobility workout and then I did some cleaning. DH and I were able to get a walk in since it was nice and then we sat on the deck for a while. Sunday I did a heavy upper body workout and then DH and I went for a short walk before being lazy the rest of the day. This morning I slept in.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. What a day you had on Friday! I’m sure you were exhausted between that and the housework and dragon boating! I’m sure it must be really strange seeing a neighborhood change so much like that. It is nice that they are moving the houses instead of just demolishing them though!

Julie That’s funny about your tulips . I don’t plant tulips because they only bloom the first year here unless you dig up the bulbs over the winter and replant them in the spring. I’m much too lazy to do that! Great job on your lower body workout, mobility workout, cleaning, and heavy upper body workout! I did a Costco trip on Friday too. I was happy to get in and out of there quickly.

This morning was Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp plus bonus abs. It was really hard ,, much harder than i remember that workout being! Then we had to go drop my car off to get a ceramic coating on it and now I have some housework to do and then some more pollen clean up outside. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I did not know that about tulips. I picked them because they were bulbs and I thought that meant low/no maintenance. I guess I am lucky I got one to bloom at all. Great job on S&S BC plus bonus abs!

This morning I did a heavy lower body workout! Now I am pooped but I had to go into work anyway. We are supposed to get heavy storms tonight but I am hoping they are wrong.

Have a great day!

Julie You don’t need to dig up tulips for the winter there because it gets cold enough. I don’t understand the science behind it, but because it doesn’t get cold enough here in the winter you have to dig them up after the first year if you want them to bloom again. Great job on your heavy lower body workout! I hope you didn‘t get those heavy storms.

This morning was STS 2 Upper Body 1. It was hard and my arms are still talking to me about it. Now I have a backyard makeover wish which should be fun. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Interesting about the tulips. We were lucky and the big storm stayed away. We got some wind and rain but not too bad at all. Great job on STS 2 UB1! I'm right there with you on the arms talking to me too.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout. It was really tough and my triceps are super pumped and I think they are going to be super sore tomorrow. May not be able to straighten my arms.

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on your heavy lower body workout, mobility workout, your heavy upper body workout and walk. I hope Costco wasn't too crazy for you.

Pam Good job on S&S Bootcamp. I do remember that one being a hard one for me. I am cleaning up a lot of pollen too around our place.

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout.

Pam Good work on STS 2 Upper Body 1.

Julie Good job on your heavy upper body workout.

I have had a busy week. Monday I had an early morning doctors appointment so I didn't get a workout in. When I was backing into a spot in the underground parking I scrapped the side of the car on a concrete post. I was so upset, I thought I had missed it, but it least the damage wasn't too bad. Later I went to get groceries. Tuesday morning I met up with a friend for a short hike. In the afternoon I met up with another friend for coffee. This morning I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper + the Extended Stretch 1. In a bit I will go out to my mom's to take her out for a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh no sorry about the car getting scratched up. Great job on your hike, LITE SS UB plus ES 1! I hope you have a great time with your mom.

This morning was my sleep in day and I really feel like I needed it but also didn't want to get up even after 2 extra hours sleep. Good thing tomorrow starts my weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout. I hope you were able to straighten your arms yesterday !

Cheryl Oh man, I know how upset you must have been scraping your car. I hate those concrete posts! Great job on your hike and SSUB + ES! I hope your mom is doing better.

Julie I’m glad you were able to get those extra 2 hours of sleep and hope you have a great weekend!

Yesterday was a beautiful day so DH and I went for a bike ride after my pickleball class. Then I went to meet someone to pick up a mama cat and 4 kittens. The mama is so sweet and the kittens are adorable! I have too many fosters now, but I couldn’t resist this little family. This morning was STS 2 Lower Body 1 And STS 2 no equipment abs. My SIL and BIL and coming today and tomorrow we are headed to the beach for the weekend because we are hosting a wedding shower for our niece who is getting married in July, Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Nice that you were able to sleep in an extra 2 hours. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good job on your bike ride and pickleball class, STS 2.0 Lower Body 1 and no equipment abs. They are hard to resist aren't they. I am sure it won't take long to adopt them out. Enjoy your time at the beach and the wedding shower.

So my mom is doing OK not as bad as she was but not as good as she has been. Overall though we can't complain. This morning I did LITE Stacked Lower Body and 6 pack abs 1. Now I need to get ready to go to the SPCA.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning was P30 Mobility Basics. Now I need to get some housework done and then get things ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is our first dragon boat regatta of the season so we will see how we stack up against other teams. I will also be competing against my old team so I really want to beat them :D.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.