Step update please

Whatever it is, I hope it has Hip Hop Repeaters!

My wish is for dancy choreography, upbeat music, bright background, a "challenge" at the end with each section's final moves repeated a couple of times, and Cedie (or me) in the video.

Step similar to PRS 1 & 2, Rhythmic Step, Step Blast, or Body Max 2. I hope it is a solid 60 minutes with premixes of 30 minutes and 90 minutes. So many wishes.....!

Whatever it is, I hope it has Hip Hop Repeaters!

My wish is for dancy choreography, upbeat music, bright background, a "challenge" at the end with each section's final moves repeated a couple of times, and Cedie (or me) in the video.

Step similar to PRS 1 & 2, Rhythmic Step, Step Blast, or Body Max 2. I hope it is a solid 60 minutes with premixes of 30 minutes and 90 minutes. So many wishes.....!
My vote is for Cedie and Gobias. Now, who wouldn't buy that step workout?

@Gobias

Your wish above is shared by myself! Hope we could have a fun combo as the one below from 0:51.
It is my favourite combo from the entire collection a part from the imax3.;):D
Love it: elbow to knee, triples around, 2 knees repeater, stradle cross back mambo, figure of eight,
knee of the side, Rythmic repeater:p, push up 4 love it fun, fun and fun.

@Gobias

Your wish above is shared by myself!

Oh, I couldn't agree more. When PRS 1 & 2 first came out, I actually had to "ground" myself from doing those particular videos since I literally did one or the other every single day for a month! I think those are the most fun with the best music.

My only wish would be a premix with a "challenge" that included the final compilation of ALL sections from 1 & 2 (no build-up). I do not have Workout Blender, but if I did, that would be my first blend.

Maybe I should change my request for Cathe's next step to be PRS 3 & 4?!?

I asked about it right before Lite shipped as I am excited about new step workouts. There were no details at the time but would love to hear about the details and pre-order so I can get mine in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.