So excited...order placed - anyone else?

Can someone refresh my memory. I am an OnDemand subscriber and feel like when this came out it was said that you would not have to pay for pre-orders being an OnDemand subscriber. Is this still the case or am I making this up? Do you still pay for the DVD's if this is the case?

Sorry I don't remember how it worked.

Thanks Cathletes!

Hi there, yes, if you want the dvds, you need to order them and pay the cost(s) for them..even if you subscribe to
On Demand. I do have On Demand, but also get the actual dvds as well. The new workouts will go into the
Blender when released, which makes for a ton of "blendering" fun... :) and I like having the actual dvds on hand,
Maybe to use if you can't get online, etc.

Hi there, yes, if you want the dvds, you need to order them and pay the cost(s) for them..even if you subscribe to
On Demand. I do have On Demand, but also get the actual dvds as well. The new workouts will go into the
Blender when released, which makes for a ton of "blendering" fun... :) and I like having the actual dvds on hand,
Maybe to use if you can't get online, etc.

Thanks for the clarification Aqua Girl, makes complete sense. I will go ahead and pre-order the DVD's b/c I've had technical issues from time to time where having the DVD will be beneficial to pop into the player.

Can someone refresh my memory. I am an OnDemand subscriber and feel like when this came out it was said that you would not have to pay for pre-orders being an OnDemand subscriber. Is this still the case or am I making this up? Do you still pay for the DVD's if this is the case?

Sorry I don't remember how it worked.

Thanks Cathletes!

Hi Ebonynicole! As an On Demand subscriber, the new LITE workouts will appear "On Demand" after all the pre-ordered DVD's have shipped. We announce that when the time gets closer too. Your monthly charge remains the same for On Demand even when new workouts are added. However, if you additionally want the new LITE series in DVD format, then yes, you would need to pre-order the DVD's.

Hi everyone! I agree with you all, these look great. I am trying to decide whether to order the DVDs or go digital. Does anyone know if you order digital will the add-ons flow smoothly for the whole workout or will you have to click on each segment to get the full workout? If they are add-ons I may want to go with the DVD's. TIA

Hi everyone! I agree with you all, these look great. I am trying to decide whether to order the DVDs or go digital. Does anyone know if you order digital will the add-ons flow smoothly for the whole workout or will you have to click on each segment to get the full workout? If they are add-ons I may want to go with the DVD's. TIA

I’m not sure about the ‘add-ons’, but there are no premixes included with downloads. This is addressed in Question #4. https://cathe.com/lite-faq

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.