SNM Videos

Administrator
10262138_10152344487847162_2176784359619016470_n.jpg

Great News Cathletes!!!!! Get ready to pack your bags cuz we going to Daytona Beach!!!! We’re excited to announce that we’ve just booked Columbus Day weekend October 10-12, 2014 in Daytona Beach Florida for another offsite Cathlete road trip, This event is being held once again at the Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center located right on the beach in North Daytona, Florida. The guest rooms at DBR are about double the size of a typical hotel room and each comes with its own kitchen and small living room. You can even have groceries delivered right to your room. The rooms are amazing and very affordable. And how about that view of the Atlantic Ocean for those of you with an ocean side room?”

It’s been five years since our last road trip to Daytona, which was also our very first offsite road trip, and we’re looking forward to returning later this year. Daytona still stands out from all of our other road trip locations we’ve been to over the last five years as one of our favorite road trip locations. From eating dinner on the patio overlooking the ocean, to meeting outside for an evening Q&A by the fire pit, to enjoying quick access to all the events from your hotel room (including easy access to our main "Cathlete" work out room), DBR is just a wonderful place to have an event like this. And what could be better than taking a class with me right on the beach Sunday morning. If you remember from the first Daytona road trip, this beach front is huge with lots of room to "play" in the sand, lol. Don't forget that great cooldown we had taking our socks and shoes off and walking through the shallow warm beach water. Ahhhh!

Sign ups for the Daytona road trip will begin on May 1st at 1pm (EST) and is limited to the first 110 people to sign up. A non-refundable deposit of $119 is do at sign up on May 1stand the balance will automatically be charged to your credit card as follows: July 1st - $119 and September 1st $119. Your event fee will include a privately catered dinner overlooking the ocean (weather permitting) on Friday and Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday as well as all Cathe classes. We have reserved a large block of hotel rooms for the event that you can reserve after signing up. You are responsible for your hotel room and transportation costs to and from the event.

Those of you flying to the event will probably find cheaper and faster flights by flying to Orlando instead of Daytona and then taking a shuttle. You may also want to stay overnight on Sunday and book your return flight on Monday. There seems to be a very large drop in airline prices when your return flight is Monday instead of Sunday.

Can't wait to meet you in Daytona!!!!!

That was such a fun location. I loved doing boot camp on the beach Sunday morning. Oh how I wish this was for 2015. Not sure I can swing 2 destination road trips in one year.

Do you have a price on the hotel rooms yet?

Jean

Daytona 2014 Room Rates

That was such a fun location. I loved doing boot camp on the beach Sunday morning. Oh how I wish this was for 2015. Not sure I can swing 2 destination road trips in one year.

Do you have a price on the hotel rooms yet?

Jean

The room rates are the same room rate we had in 09.
Studios- $99
One Bedroom- $109

They charge tax and a Resort Daily fee of $15 in addition to the room charge.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.