Sign Up For The 2018 Glassboro Road Trip Starting at 1pm (eastern) On Friday January 26th.

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

You can sign up for the 2018 Glassboro road trip starting at 1pm eastern Friday, January 26th. We will post details of this event next week in our Newsletter and on our social media pages. The road trip will be held this year on July 27th - 29th and is limited to the first 105 people who sign up. Can't wait to see everyone!

Good Evening Cathe and Crew,

I am trying to decide if I can attend the July RT and was wondering if Cathe will at all have RT perhaps in California this year? I'm in AZ and plane ticket prices would be the biggest expense for me going to NJ, so just thought I would ask.

Thanks!

Hi, ebonynicole, all we can tell you as of right now the Glassboro Road Trip is the only trip we currently have planned, but this could change tomorrow. We did look at returning to San Diego a few month's ago to the same resort we held our event at several years ago. Unfortunately, meal prices at the Coronado have skyrocketed and are now over $230 (our costs) per meal and that's just to expensive in our opinion to make having another road trip at the Coronado. Perhaps another opportunity will pop up, but it's really hard to find nice resorts that are also affordable for everyone. But you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Ahh that makes sense about the food pricing and I appreciate that you all try to find the best pricing possible for everyone. I will just looking over the next couple of weeks and if nothing comes up will try to get in for Jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.