SAS and Workout Manager: icons not showing up?

LadyLep

Cathlete
I'm able to choose the workouts, but they aren't showing up when I look at it calendar view. I added CF Less Impact today and I can see it, I can click back to yesterday and see it over on the right hand side but not in the calendar. I hope that makes sense.

Does anyone else have this problem? Not a huge deal, I just like to see at a glance how many days in a row I've worked out.[emoji4]

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to clear your browsers cache so that the image sprite will be refreshed.

I've been looking into this. I know how to do it, I'm just trying to figure out if it will delete all my Safari passwords too. What is unusual, is that on my iMac all the icons show up, but not on my iPad. I haven't checked on my iPhone.....

I've been looking into this. I know how to do it, I'm just trying to figure out if it will delete all my Safari passwords too. What is unusual, is that on my iMac all the icons show up, but not on my iPad. I haven't checked on my iPhone.....

You have to clear your browser on every device you use that doesn't show the icons. As long as you only delete "browsing history" your passwords will not be deleted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.