RWH 2 Please....

poohpeggy

Cathlete
Please consider another RWH set. I cannot believe the results with no diet changes. I lost weight, gained strength, much better cardio endurance. Everyday chores inside and out, are so more doable. Other then STS, the best results set I have ever done. Thank You so much for this series!!

Please, please RWH 2!!

Would someone please share what / how you used rwh to achieve your results....did you follow a rotation and or add any extra cardio?

Appreciate any extra info...

I had just finished a 3 1/2 month STS rotation (3 days of weights w/3 days of Cathe's cardio either DVDs or Live-1 HIIT, 1 Metabolic & 1 Kickbox) then after a few days rest, I went right into the 2 month strictly RWH rotation and followed it exactly as Cathe outlined. In my mind I always thought I would add in extra glute work but my body was not having it. Atleast for me, RWH was intense and when a rest day came, I needed it. I thought the workouts moved at a much faster speed/pace than any other so no matter what disc I put in, I felt like it was more than enough cardio. The only thing I added in was core work, 3 times a week from Cathe's various DVDs - just so I wasn't always using the same RWH ones (I like to do a different ab workout each time). And I did eat as clean as I could for the most part, with a few frozen yogurt treats here and there. I hope this helps GAmom. Good Luck!

Yes that does help! Glad you mentioned adding the ab work and not adding extra cardio on top of RWH..Thank you BlakKat...I haven't been good at following rotations but since I want better results (hoping to lose 5 lbs and to tone up) I will have to stick with it. Sounds like a great summer challenge!

Please consider another RWH set. I cannot believe the results with no diet changes. I lost weight, gained strength, much better cardio endurance. Everyday chores inside and out, are so more doable. Other then STS, the best results set I have ever done. Thank You so much for this series!!

Please, please RWH 2!!
Yes, please please do. I'd also like to see a Body Max 3!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.