Rock Bottoms

Hi molasses, I don't have a favorite but I just happened to be researching these yesterday and decided on the November 2013 rotation since it was a combination. If you'd like to do it together let me know. :)

Great! I realized I don't have the very first workout, Intensity. But since today I did ICE Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1 (almost 2 times through) I could start with Cardio Leg Blast tomorrow. What's easiest for you? I'm so looking forward to this!

Cardio Leg Blast it is. One of my favorites, a good way to start. ☺

Update: workout 1 done. Off topic but what is the song "come in my sweet ride" a soundalike of? I just love that song.

Last edited:
Cardio Leg Blast it is. One of my favorites, a good way to start. ☺

Update: workout 1 done. Off topic but what is the song "come in my sweet ride" a soundalike of? I just love that song.

Good job! I did it this evening...later than I wanted but my son was sick.
I have a confession: I don't even remember the music! I loved this workout so much but I must have been so challenged that the music just background noise to me. The time flew by!

I started doing 06’ RBR. I’m planning on doing all 3,but also using newer workouts just to mix it up a little. Can I join your check in?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.