Rock Bottoms

lwseymour

Cathlete
Hi Everybody,
Today on the Firm Swap, I noticed someone was selling Rock Bottoms by Cathe. I bought it and should have it in a couple of weeks. I know that it is (obviously) a lower body workout, but can anyone tell me more about it. Is it intense? Effective? I guess I'm feeling guilty about buying a video that I really didn't need. I bought this one just because STep N' Motion doesn't sell it anymore and I was curious. Then I started wondering "why do they not sell it anymore?". Any ideas? Will I be glad I purchased this or not?

Thanks,
Lisa

I have it...

But to be honest Lisa, I haven't done it. I found it at my Replay Sports for only $4! I couldn't resist. It's a very early Cathe video, as you will soon find out;-). Cathe's sister is even in it...along with Cedie and a few other girls you don't see in the more recent videos.
Cathe or Chris can correct me, but I think this video was pre-SNM...or at least very early on. The production is not the same as the ones they sell now and the set and outfits are fairly dated hehehe..it is fun to watch;-). There's a whole lot of whoppin' going on too!
It's still Cathe...and it does look to have a good solid workout on it...you'll have to report back and let us know how you liked it.

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/springchickvfnutsig.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.