Rhythmic Step - Awesome

workout

Cathlete
Hello, I purchased Rhythmic Step about 3-4 weeks ago and I just love it. It did take me a while to get all those routines but once you get them, it is so much fun. This one has a lot of intricate steps and would only recommend for the advanced "stepper". Cathe, as in all her videos, gives perfect cues and instructions so she makes it easier to learn. Once I did the whole routine without messing up (well, I may have messed up once or twice-hee-hee), I just had so much fun. Highly recommend it if you don't have this "oldie" but definitely a "GOODIE".

I really like Rhythmic Step too. I especially like the cooldown/stretch...I think I am thinking about the correct workout....is this is the one where
you actually use the step holding on to it while doing some of the stretches?

I really like Rhythmic Step too. I especially like the cooldown/stretch...I think I am thinking about the correct workout....is this is the one where
you actually use the step holding on to it while doing some of the stretches?

Hi Aqua Girl, yes that's the one. Having so much fun with this Step workout.

I just love, love, love Rhythmic Step! I thought I would never do those repeaters in a circle when I first got it, but now I can. It is so fun! I congratulate you on having the patience to learn it. "It feels like we could do that one all day..."

I just love, love, love Rhythmic Step! I thought I would never do those repeaters in a circle when I first got it, but now I can. It is so fun! I congratulate you on having the patience to learn it. "It feels like we could do that one all day..."

I congratulate you on also having the patience to learn it. It was a little challenging to learn compared to some other step routines. I must admit I don't feel comfortable doing those repeaters in a circle, so I just do 7 repeaters in the same position. :)

I love the routine in Rhythmic Step. I did it ad nauseum when it was first released. My only qualm about it is the very repetitive wailing woman's voice that seems to be constant throughout the whole workout. It's her only music choice, in all of her workouts, that gets on my nerves.

I love the routine in Rhythmic Step. I did it ad nauseum when it was first released. My only qualm about it is the very repetitive wailing woman's voice that seems to be constant throughout the whole workout. It's her only music choice, in all of her workouts, that gets on my nerves.
That is so funny, because I actually previewed this workout (because all the reviews commented on the complexity) and normally I do not preview... But I had the same impression: sheesh...how will I do this workout with this grating voice? But once I did the workout, the voice completely receded into the background as I put my thinking cap on and concentrated on the routine. Now it is just part of the experience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.