Rev'd Up Rumble

For those who need to kick it up a notch (literally- Haha) with this workout—I just completed the premix with the calorie crush in the beginning and at the end and I also used my 2 pound dumbbells during the regular routine where appropriate. Definitely took it to another level!!!

I did this one again this morning - I had bought some weighted gloves that were useless, could not get the velcro straps anywhere near tight enough to actually keep them on so they just kept falling off....got a better pair at the weekend (only 0.5kg - about 1lb I think) so did the workout gloved for the first time today. I think the tiny bit of extra weight made me more conscious of my core in some of the movements, which was good. It was fun - didn't add on the Calorie Crush today because it was one of those days when I didn't feel like a challenge (and it was 5am, before getting ready for work!). I knew I was working out but I wasn't taken to my limits which is exactly what I wanted. Great workout, will be doing this a lot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.