Resistance Bands

treebaby

Cathlete
I need some new resistance bands. Does anybody have any recommendations for some?

Getting ready for the new workouts :)

About six years back, I ordered a bunch (bands and ankle/firewalker tubing) from Balls n' Bands out of South Carolina. I purchased some custom length ones as my arms and torso are both long and I also like that they are high quality + they have low powder options.(Love the Stroops loop, however not sure if they still carry that one although you can get it from the Stroops website.)
I highly recommend for quality bands that won't break, so they last much longer and produce less garbage. My fave brand is Dynaband.

About six years back, I ordered a bunch (bands and ankle/firewalker tubing) from Balls n' Bands out of South Carolina. I purchased some custom length ones as my arms and torso are both long and I also like that they are high quality + they have low powder options.(Love the Stroops loop, however not sure if they still carry that one although you can get it from the Stroops website.)
I highly recommend for quality bands that won't break, so they last much longer and produce less garbage. My fave brand is Dynaband.
I ordered the Hip Halo (medium resistance in red). It’s $45 in Amazon. It’s worth the investment. It's wide and doesn’t roll.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.