Resistance Band Q (2012)

wastewitch

Cathlete
Can anyone - Cathe, SNM, or Cathletes - provide feedback on the 3-pack of resistance bands sold on Cathe's website? What DVD's would I use these for? I had an old neon green dynaband that broke, and my (elderly) cat used my 3-pack of Cathe's TPE bands as a litter box (!) so I tossed them, and now I'm out of resistance bands entirely. The TPE bands I had were SO STIFF I could barely use them anyway. Are they still as stiff? I don't think I've seen Cathe use these tri-color bands in any of her videos. I'd like to get the same band or bands that she uses.

Gym style workouts, sts series, butts and guts, muscle max, stretch max workouts... There's lots more I can't think of :)

The bands are also used in the new workouts quite a bit, To the Max and Crossfire. I think they are used in Intensity, but only briefly. They are also used in the Slide and Glide video to do the resistance work. I may be missing some, in addition to the other response you got, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Can anyone - Cathe, SNM, or Cathletes - provide feedback on the 3-pack of resistance bands sold on Cathe's website? What DVD's would I use these for? I had an old neon green dynaband that broke, and my (elderly) cat used my 3-pack of Cathe's TPE bands as a litter box (!) so I tossed them, and now I'm out of resistance bands entirely. The TPE bands I had were SO STIFF I could barely use them anyway. Are they still as stiff? I don't think I've seen Cathe use these tri-color bands in any of her videos. I'd like to get the same band or bands that she uses.

You will use them for Travel Max! Cathe uses her brand in several DVDs. Others that she uses the new bands for are STS Total Body, High Reps, Turbo Barre (the fire walkers), I *think* she uses them in Lower Body Blast (fire walkers) but I haven't used this workout so I don't know. She also uses them in the new workouts and I am sure will in XTrain. Other DVDs she uses them for bonus burns and the other members listed those workouts.

I personally own both the Fire Walkers and the 6 Ft Bands. I have to say that I LOVE them!!!!!!!!! I've even purchased extra bands for traveling. What you will find with these bands is that they are a stronger resistance than pretty much any other band on the market with the exception of what you get at your physical therapy office. They do take some strength to use and those blue bands (heavy) are crazy-strong! I think they arre the best quality band that I've ever purchased and I adore the fire walkers.

The resistance band workout for the tris

on Muscle Max are a killer. I don't do a rotation; I just alternate my upper and lower body. I try to fit in stretch or yoga when I am not too tired. I attempt to do cardio at least six or seven times a week. I just started doing cardio this week as I am on the top floor of my building, and it was a hot summer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.