Really loving Fit Split

Repo

Cathlete
I love Fit Split and much as I love 4Day Split. I like doing cardio and wts on the same day or if I'm short on time just doing one or the other. The abs make a great warmup for my heavy lifting days at the gym(8 min. drive). And like X Train it has short segments I can do at night if I feel the need for a little activity while the days are short. Thank you for a great workout series.

M
I love Fit Split and much as I love 4Day Split. I like doing cardio and wts on the same day or if I'm short on time just doing one or the other. The abs make a great warmup for my heavy lifting days at the gym(8 min. drive). And like X Train it has short segments I can do at night if I feel the need for a little activity while the days are short. Thank you for a great workout series.
Me too! Really convenient!

Did i miss this full body premix?? What DVD is this on? Is it legs and upper body weights?

This is on Mixed Impact Cardio Pull Day DVD. Go to Basic Premixes, its the last one listed and consists of both the Pull and Push day weights. I also use this DVD for both Push Day and Pull Day because I like the Mixed Impact Cardio instead of the Shred Cardio (cannot get into the step).

Whoa I really gotta put my glasses on and pay more attention! Thanks so much for pointing that premix out i will definitely be trying it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.