Quick Greek Yogurt Chicken

fit44

Cathlete
I found this chicken recipe on FB and made it for dinner....YUM! Simple and tasty. :)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...ck-clean-greek-yogurt-chicken/432775216789686
391589_432775246789683_250430384_n.jpg

Quick & Clean Greek Yogurt Chicken
by The Smith Machines Fitbook on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 4:27pm ·
Quick & Clean Greek Yogurt Chicken

4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt substitute
1/2 tsp. pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt substitute & pepper in a bowl.
Line cookie sheet with foil and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Spread the oil to make sure the foil is all covered.
Coat each chicken breast in Greek Yogurt mixture and place on the foiled cookie sheet.
Bake for 45-60 minutes until golden brown on top and chicken is cooked through.

That looks like an old Hellman's Mayo recipe, but it replaces the mayo with Greek Yogurt. What a great healthy swap out! Thanks for sharing, fit44.

Another way I like to prep chicken is by marinating the meat in a low sodium broth with spices for a few hours in the fridge (I usually use peppercorns. paprika, dried onion, dried garlic). Then you take the meat out from the marinade and bake or grill, and I don't even add any seasoning since it is already so flavorful and moist from the spiced broth. (I got this idea from a Paleo recipe site.)

Well greek yogurt chicken is my favorite chicken. I make chicken all the time, and this was a
good, moist, flavorful chicken. I made it with breast, and with tenderloins, the breast did not
marinade long enough (about 6 hrs) and was good. Served with boiled rice and Cole slaw.

Thats look really delicious and my mouth fill with water to see this yogurt chicken :p
I will try it at my home..

It's really looks like an old Hellman's Mayonnaise formula, I agree with this.. But it changes the mayo with Ancient Natural. What a great healthier exchange out.. love to see this all its really mouth water feeling dish..Thanks for discussing,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.