Question about OnDemand

jpawliw

Hi, I was traveling for business this week and wanted to do my OnDemand workouts. I got started with my workouts (TravelFit and Yoga Max on two separate days) and both workouts started just fine. About 5 minutes into each of the workouts the vocals cut out and wouldn't come back. When I tried to restart the workout, the vocals wouldn't come back at all. The actual workout continued to play so I tried to follow just the visuals. (Especially interesting with Yoga Max :)) I was a little frustrated. When I got home, I checked the workouts again and they played right through with no problem. I'm guessing that the problem was with the WIFI bandwidth at the hotel. Do you think this might be right?

J

Most Hotels have very poor WiFi bandwidth and that was probably your problem. You can try streaming at the "low quality" setting and see if that helps, but most hotels have really lousy internet and that may not even make a difference. During the busy part of the day even loading simple web pages can be a problem at many hotels.

Most Hotels have very poor WiFi bandwidth and that was probably your problem. You can try streaming at the "low quality" setting and see if that helps, but most hotels have really lousy internet and that may not even make a difference. During the busy part of the day even loading simple web pages can be a problem at many hotels.

Thank you for the quick response.

That's pretty much what I thought. I even tried streaming at the "low quality" setting and you're right, there was no difference. So much for their "high speed internet" even at 9:30 at night. *sigh*

Oh well, still managed to get something done....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.