Pyramid Pump Lower A+++

@nckfitheart2009 I agree with Jane Power-Grimm exactly what she said. I prefer this new one mostly because there are days I just don't feel like getting the Barbell out, esp in pyramid style where it involves changing the weight back & forth often so I didn't reach for the old one as often. Even though it has important classic exercises, I get bored just doing them. Since this one uses dumbbells, I was able to keep up with Cathe's pace and feel the cardio & the strength benefit and I enjoyed the new exercises which give me a refreshed spark:)

Great feedback BlakKat! Thanks

OK, so I did pyramid pump lower scrambled yesterday and my legs did not want to get out of the bed this morning. I've done the regular workout twice and this was my first time doing the scramble, so maybe changing the order had a greater impact on my muscles. Anyway, I've been sore all day deep in my glutes and hamstrings. I also took my time with the workout and really focused on form. I am using the same weight as Cathe, except for side slide lunges I don't use any weight because that move oddly bothers my low back when I add weight. Anyway, I'm used to lifting much heavier for my legs on a squat rack, so I am absolutely shocked how sore I feel lifting so much lighter. I absolutely love this series. It is deceptively (LITE) challenging. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.