PYGFO because it's Friday!

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning all you faces. I'm at home and have a loooooong list of chores to get to, so this will be fast. I hope to get back later. I'm planning All Step and Shoulders from CTX this morning, amid laundry, bathrooms and errands. Have a great day.

Goodmorning ladies! I wish I was at home! Instead I am here at work with nothing to do because all the bosses are at home. ;) I was soooo sore yesterday from Muscle Max on Wed. that I took an unplanned rest day. It's a good sore though and in all the right places. Tonight I plan to pull out kick max. I wish I didn't lose my glove at the roadtrip. It always made me feel more professional to have my gloves on. ;)

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

p.s. Glad to see Laura here yesterday!!! :)

Tess - You could just do what I did yesterday - edit it and change the title to something like "See other PYGFO" thread.

Good morning sunshines!

Robin: Wow, you have some fun stuff planned there!! Oh, BTW, I was looking at a picture of you in someone's pics, I think it might have been one of Heathers, and I thought, OMG, look how cut up her arms look!! You look so great, and I just wanted to tell you that!! Keep up the good work girl!!!

Lara: Best of luck this weekend! I hope your party goes well. Please maybe post some pictures??? I still haven't got to see any wedding pics and I just LOVE wedding pics!

Heather: I hope you get to see that commercial! It is too funny. And I will be looking for your post tomorrow about your workout. I won't kick you in the butt because that would be difficult from NY but I will give you some encouragement. You just have to make yourself start... that's the trick. I'm sure you know that. Once I get started, no matter how much I was dreading my workout, I am so happy when I'm done! so, go for it!

Laura: Welcome back! I hope all goes well with your house! sounds like you have quite the country club where you are right now, LOL!

So, the radiology place is supposed to be calling soon to set up my DS's appt. for the MRI. Hallelujah! I have an auth.# and everything! They really do make you jump through hoops. I am feeling a bit calmer today.

Okay, off to get ready to teach class. It's going to warm up a bit today, so I may try and take a walk because that always clears the mind. Then tonight my boys are playing a gig. "Rocker Mom" time! It's a good venue they are playing so hopefully it's a good crowd.

Hope you all have a great day! I'll BBL...

Vicki, I am so happy to hear that your son is able to get his MRI. Let us know when it gets scheduled for OK? My DH and I watched the youtube clips of your sons' band last night. I had seen one before, but we watched most of them this time. DH and I agree they are so talented - he was really impressed, and when I told them their ages, he was even more impressed. I really like the one about peace - the lyrics are so moving (and mature).

Robin & Liann and all who come after - hope you ladies have a great weekend. :)

To everyone who asked me about P90X, I have borrowed it from a friend and I think I will do it after I get the new Cathe series out of my system for awhile. Maybe the 2nd week of October. In the meantime, I am going to practice the chinups and I hope to be able to do one on my own by the time I start the program.

I had my Bunco game last night and didn't win anything. I'm a little dehydrated today (too much beer) so I'm drinking lots of water. Today is my rest day which is a good thing because my legs are still sore from PLB two days ago.

Have a great day ladies!

I'm back. My morning chores are all crossed off the list, including CTX All Step and a shower. I'm relaxing until DH gets home and we go get Greyor at the babysitter's. Then I have to start my afternoon list of chores.

Liann, I always thought the best days at work were the ones when all the bosses were off. Then I could tap away in Catheland without fear of getting caught. Is that lush of a glove still hanging out at Uno?

Vicki, OMG, OMG, you have to find that picture and tell me where to find it. No one ever used my name and the word "cut" in the same sentence, unless it also included the word scissors. I have to print the picture and take it to work. Have fun at the boys show.

Tess, good luck with the chin ups. I keep thinking I should go to the basement and use my DH's bar, but it just intimidates me so.

Gotta go. I'm making cherry pie filling in the microwave and it's time to stir.

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was a 3 mile run, floor legs (GS and PLB), Core max and Stretch Max.:p Just following Cathe's April 05 rotation.
I am taking all of my Firm leftover dvd and vhs to Half Price Books today...no longer want or need.

Laura--So glad to see you post yesterday. We need to find the time to get together since you are close by now! Maybe we can wrangle up some of the others that live around here!

Heather--HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:7 :* :) Is it tomorrow?? Hope you have a special one. Hang in there with the workouts and let us know...PYGFO!!;-)

Robin--You crack me up with the "cut" comment! And yum on the cherry pie..can I come over for a piece?

Liann--Sorry about your lost glove. I'll be doing KM on Sunday.

Tess--You and your Bunco games. Water up today!

Vicki--Hope all goes well with the MRI. Keep us posted. Enjoy your walk and your boys gig tonight.

Gin

:)

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was a 3 mile run, floor legs (GS and PLB), Core max and Stretch Max.:p Just following Cathe's April 05 rotation.
I am taking all of my Firm leftover dvd and vhs to Half Price Books today...no longer want or need.

Laura--So glad to see you post yesterday. We need to find the time to get together since you are close by now! Maybe we can wrangle up some of the others that live around here!

Heather--HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:7 :* :) Is it tomorrow?? Hope you have a special one. Hang in there with the workouts and let us know...PYGFO!!;-)

Robin--You crack me up with the "cut" comment! And yum on the cherry pie..can I come over for a piece?

Liann--Sorry about your lost glove. I'll be doing KM on Sunday.

Tess--You and your Bunco games. Water up today!

Vicki--Hope all goes well with the MRI. Keep us posted. Enjoy your walk and your boys gig tonight.

Gin

:) OOOPPSSS!! How do you erase the double post???

Happy Friday everyone!

Today's workout was Firm Super Cardio and I have to admit it was pretty fun. That one really gets the HR up there and I enjoy the hi/lo. It kind of makes me wonder what MIC would have been like if Cathe had alternated between hi/lo and step. Hmmmmmmm....... obviously I still have Cathe on the brain.

Glad to see Heather and Laura back here.
Laura - Welcome back to Texas! Congrats on the new house.
Heather - I double dog dare you to do Step Max! }(

Vicki - I am so glad to hear your son will get his MRI. Please let us know how it goes.

Robin - All Step was my first Cathe step video. Never thought I'd say it's one of my favorites, but it is! And I'll double dog dare you, too - get down in that basement and try out that chinup bar. }( Easy for me to say...... I don't have one yet. ;-)

Liann - If the bosses aren't there, can you skip out early? I hate being bored, especially at work.

Tess - PLB gets me that way too. I swear it's the ball work at the end that does it.

Gin - I'm giving my Firms one last chance with this 3 week rotation. My biggest pet peeve with them is the way they sequence some of the resistance training. They do one side, then do something else, then do the other side. I'd rather do both sides before moving on myself. And, there's not nearly enough pure cardio in their workouts either.

PYGFO Check-in

I did Step Max for the first time this morning. Oh my! Cathe is adorable, and the old-fashioned warm-up made me smile and took me back to the 80s! I could just imagine her dancing around with her pom poms in high school! Most of the workout is too linear and basic for my taste, but I did not have the mental focus for a more complex workout like Low Max this morning. Cathe was cute when she was younger, but she is radiantly beautiful now. I am amazed at how she gets prettier and fitter ever year. Her hips look smaller now too, and I am not sure how she pulled that off after having 2 babies. I will say that Cathe’s workouts are much more aesthetically pleasing and easier on the eyes since she took control of her sets. I can deal with the outfits in Step Max. I love the pretty lavender color, but the orange walls are something else!

I started celebrating my birthday tonight. I am enjoying all the fun food this month, but I am ready for the vacations and celebrations to be over so I can return to the simplicity of eating in a way that blesses my body. I enjoy celebration eating, but I love the way clean eating makes me feel!

Robin, you do have amazing arms!

Vicki, I hope I see that commercial soon too!

Gin, my birthday is tomorrow (Saturday).

Hugs to Tess, Michelle, Liann, and Mona.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.