Problems playing Fit Split Push

Hi! Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with Fit Split Push loading. I’ve tried iPad and laptop. Turned off and on multiple times. Won’t load properly. Frustrated. Even the push I put in the blender is all wonky. :eek::eek: At least I can still see the chapter headings and I know what the exercises are. Would be nice to have some music.

Hi! Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with Fit Split Push loading. I’ve tried iPad and laptop. Turned off and on multiple times. Won’t load properly. Frustrated. Even the push I put in the blender is all wonky. :eek::eek: At least I can still see the chapter headings and I know what the exercises are. Would be nice to have some music.

Hi StrongIsBeautiful, are you trying to play "Push" from the regular workout? or a "Premix" ?

Last edited:

So, the full workout plays, just not Timesaver #2 (possibly others. I haven't tried any of the other premixes for Push) or workouts put in the blender for Push. Got my training done for the day. That's the important thing!! :):)

Hi StrongIsBeautiful,

I just tested "timesaver #2 Premix" and it's playing fine for me. You might of accessed the videos before we were finished uploading them and made our announcement last night. If so you probably just need to clear your browser's cache and try again. Let us know if this works.

StrongIsBeautiful, Well forget what I just said. I do see a problem now. We're looking at it now.

Hi StrongIsBeautiful,

I just tested "timesaver #2 Premix" and it's playing fine for me. You might of accessed the videos before we were finished uploading them and made our announcement last night. If so you probably just need to clear your browser's cache and try again. Let us know if this works.

No joy for me. I cleared the cache and neither timesaver 2 or my blended workout play after chest press set 2. I get the error message that says something went wrong, please try again.

We identified the problem and have fixed it now. I haven't watched the entire Premix yet, so there may be other issues. But so far it looking good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.