Print outs for STS

nbkvxu8

I printed out the STS sheets from the workout blender and noticed that for the target weight every single space is filled with an NA. I’m aware it should be there for the body weight exercises. I’m guessing this is a typo for the ones that require weights. It’s not a huge deal but the perfectionist in me is annoyed that it’s in the way of my space of writing a weight LOL. I hope this can get fixed. Thank you,

I printed out the STS sheets from the workout blender and noticed that for the target weight every single space is filled with an NA. I’m aware it should be there for the body weight exercises. I’m guessing this is a typo for the ones that require weights. It’s not a huge deal but the perfectionist in me is annoyed that it’s in the way of my space of writing a weight LOL. I hope this can get fixed. Thank you,

N/A just means One Rep Max testing will not work. It's not just bodyweight exercises that can't be tested, but also weight exercises where a rep pattern is involved, band exercises, and many other non-traditional-weight exercises.

Thank you. Yes, I understand instances that “na” makes sense but it’s in every single spot in the “target weight” column. Spots that use weights should be blank so I can write in the weight I plan on using. Please see attached photo.

Attachments

• AE18A931-1E5D-449C-9B3E-9682775A2078.jpeg
    AE18A931-1E5D-449C-9B3E-9682775A2078.jpeg
    587.8 KB · Views: 12
Thank you. Yes, I understand instances that “na” makes sense but it’s in every single spot in the “target weight” column. Spots that use weights should be blank so I can write in the weight I plan on using. Please see attached photo.
Are you logged in? It should put the weight that you should be using based on your 1RM test. I once printed the workout cards without logging in and it didn't put the weight, but once I logged in it put the weight I should use for all the exercises where I did the 1RM.

Ah I see. I just wanted blank pages to manually fill out (I’m old fashioned lol) since my user guide has so many marks on it. I didn’t realize it automatically calculated and inserted it. Thank you for solving my mystery!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.