Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Ask Cathe' started by 2workout, Apr 30, 2000.

1. 2workout Active Member

I just ordered my Cathe videos, I am really excited now. I checked the website on April 30, 2000 at 8:35pm (Pacific Time) and everything was up and running. I can finally breath a sigh of relief, I have placed my order! Now the waiting is going to kill me: )

2. lorrayne Cathlete

Me too

I checked the site at 8 PM PST and it wasn't up yet. But, I went back at 9 PM and it was up. I ordered all 8 on VHS.

Lorrayne

3. cjgraeve Active Member

YEAH...oh wait, it's not July yet!

I agree-the wait is going to be difficult but I'm sure that it will be more than worth it!!! I'm glad it was rolling at 11pm Central time-I was too excited and wasn't sure if I'd sleep...I think I need help! Thanks Cathe and all the folks at SNM for the great prices (I didn't realize there was a deal for all 8 DVDs-man was I excited) and for the easy purchase procedure!!!
    Have a great Monday everyone!
    julie

4. DebbieH Cathlete

OH MY!!!

I don't know if I'll sleep tonight. I never knew a person could get sooo excited about ordering something. (Not to mention we have to wait 3 months or so.) I can't wait. It will be like Christmas-In-July! Thanks Cathe & SNM for such a quality and caring program.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My hubby & I went out shopping for a DVD player today. Luckily, we have plenty of time to make a wise choice. Have a great week everyone! HAPPY May 1st.!!!!!

5. Melissa F Cathlete

ordered mine this morning!

Got all of the DVDs AND the 2-pack on VHS. I have to have something to tide me over, and I just couldn't decide between Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max.

It's going to be a tough 3 months! [​IMG]

6. joyce619 Cathlete

Me, too

I ordered today too! We are going to be moving before I get the tapes so this will be a nice house-warming present!

7. susan p Guest

Joyce!!

You sold that gorgeous house??? OH OH OH I wish I could have it! I know you wanted more yard though, didn't you?? Anyway, congrats on your real estate transaction!! You'll have to have a get-together at your new place, hehe!

8. Joni O Cathlete

Good Idea Melly

Oh, now you've given me an idea. I just ordered all the DVDs too, and I wonder if I should order the 2-pack on VHS to tide me over. Decisions decisions. I'll die reading all the reviews if I don't any ANYTHING!

9. Joyce Thurman Member

Hey Susan!

I'm not sure if you were thinking it was me but we didn't sell our house! We decided to stay put after all. However, a get together sounds like it's in order anyway :) We'll have to talk about it on the Christi trip and maybe do it sometime this summer!

10. Melissa F Cathlete

Oh, come on, Joni...

it's only money! :)

Actually, I have to give credit where credit is due...Nancy had said she was going to get Cardio Kicks on VHS so she didn't have to totally wait. I just couldn't decide between Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max so I had to get both.

11. Nancy C Guest

ya butt.......

you know...if it wasn't a joint account;O)...I would have ordered them all! It is hard to say..Honey, do you really need another Packer ball cap???...when I go and get doubles of them all!!!

I am starting a support group for those of us having to wait out the rest of the DVDs....LOL..you know we will be dying with all the talk about the early VHS ones!