Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 4/14

we have a separate electric glass cooktop. above it is the exhaust fan, and above that a small cabinet. the ducting for the fan is up there too. not a load of space. I can reach it but barely so nothing that gets used regularly goes up there. I take some of the blame for badly used space. the builder had a different plan for the kitchen. he planned the cooktop with exhaust fan overt the island. I said "no way". I needed the island surface as a prep area. I don't grill, so a grill top was a ridiculous waste of space. left no counter top prep area. so when I changed that idea, other things didn't fit well. builder was not creative. we eventually had the island replaced with a better one with more storage/granite top. better options than there were 30 yrs ago. most kitchens don't have extra space. cabinets/ appliances are standard sizes. once one thing is changed, there's a domino effect. we learned a lot when setting up the kitchen in MT. no matter how you plan, there's something you overlooked or didn't notice. like door and drawer conflicts. a good cabinet person is a huge help, plus with computer generated graphics you get a much clearer idea of what it looks like finished. plus, builders all were men, didn't spend time in a kitchen.
Deb, I would live with it like you are. I had a white DW that clashed with the stainless, but it died in 4 yrs. I was angry it died, bosch did not stand behind even tho the same part failed in the first few months, but it was a chance to switch to SS. so I did.

I think I ran an oven clean cycle but cancelled it before the full time, like after 2 hours. I don't remember if there was a way to actually shorten the cycle, but that worked. I would only run a clean cycle when I'm home to watch it.
Judy I think our land line gets interference too. if I'm on the phone, I'm not running the micro.

we looked into towing a Subaru. I believe it has to be done on a flatbed. you cant tow it along behind a camper like other cars. the tires on AWD have to do with the AWD function so if tires are not worn evenly it causes problems. we've never tried it. I think theres a specific way you need to rotate tires.

I did reved up again today along with 6 pk abs and the shoulder workout.

Last edited:
This morning I did part of Step Moves for 36 minutes and 252 calories burned. My average heart rate was 131 and maximum heart rate was 157. I haven’t mastered all of the choreography, but I just did kept using basic movements until I caught up.

Diane Sue, the Plow is another one that I don’t do. Those poses all seem to advanced for me to even attempt. Travis Eliot gives a nice progression into poses like that, and I always stay with the less advanced options. His Yoga Foundations dvd was great for learning options.

Deb, I hope you feel up to a workout soon. Maybe some gentle cardio and upper body only. You are right, tastes change over time. I remember thinking that barefoot fusion workouts were ridiculous and wouldn’t try them. Now I love them.

Judy, great job with Yin Yoga, Core Max, and PHA 2. You must be glad to have these days off.

Hello to Valerie and Lori.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 41 minutes, 301 calories, met 8.5, heart rate 145 average, 179 maxm 3762 steps. I followed this with Raw Real Raw the first real raw workout, 40 minutes (36 as I had a couple of pauses in there) heart rate average 107, max 150, 198 calories, met 5.6, 1,120 steps. I finished with Lite Stretch #2.
REAL RAW COFFEY FIT-41(36 minutes) minutes. Kelly warms up with ropes and non weighted squats. I just did my own moves and breaks with the squats to warm up. she uses 12.5# and 5# dbs, a 15,20,and 30# kettlebell along with a bench. Great music!
warm up times I think 30 seconds?
12.5# db (I used 15#) 1 arm db rows quick paced all on the right then all on the left
20# kettlebell 1 arm rows all right then all left
12.5# db ( I used 15#) 1 arm curl all right then all left
15# kettlebell 1 arm curls all right then all left
Bench 2 sets dbl arm bench press 12.5# dbs (I used 15#dbs)
20# kettlebell single arm bench press (Kelly uses 15#)
body weight squats with knee up
15# kettlebell squat I used 20# kettlebell
20# kettlebell squat I used 25# kettlebell
squat knee turn turn
boxing side to side punch/ center punch
5# dbs side to side punch
repeat boxing no weight and 5# boxing
Kettlebell swings 15#, 20#, 30# (mine is 30.8 ), then 15# american ( I used 20,25,30.8,20# kettlebell)
Bench triceps extensions 12.5# dbs (me 15#dbs)
15# kettlebell lying triceps extension with leg extension I used 20# kettlebell
20# kettlebell lying triceps extension with leg extension I used 25# kettlebell
30# kettlebell lying extension I used 30.8# kettlebell
lateral raise kelly 12.5# (me 12#dbs) 2 sets
20# kettlebell alternating hand upright row 2 sets
boxing hooks then speed hooks
upper cuts then speed upper cuts
repeat hooks and upper cuts with 5# dbs
single leg deadlift (scales I think is what Kelly calls it) 15# kettlebell, 20# kettlebell, 30# kettlebell I used 20# kettle bell, 25# kettlebell, 30.8# kettlebell
abs on bench 15# kettlebell get ups 2 sets
sit ups with 15# kettlebell this is better on the floor as my bench is long enough to have my feet out in front of me (I did this on the step, but my had had to be a bit off of the step bench.

Judy, nice job on the workouts. I will not stop all moves. I do try to protect my neck and have never had a problem with plow or shoulder stands. I have some fast paced yoga workouts like budokon, that I could see someone getting an injury from as they move in a quick flow from floor to standing and balancing moves. I have not done them in quite a long time. I used to feel like I was doing well with them though and they each ended with a martial arts type of flow of kicking and arm moves. I have learned over time to not push some moves that hurt. When I do Kelly's foam roller I have to protect my neck a bit when she rolls back over the roller with head and arms overhead. My neck needs me to not let it and my back bend back quite that far. I would not push beyond where that goes. I do think that the back bending and head and shoulders back helps though when done cautiously as we spend so much time with our bodies in a forward bending posture. I think Kelly is right in that things like up dog can help keep the back flexible to avoid fusion. That has never bothered me either. I guess the main think is caution. Dr Axe does give good advise. Although sometimes he really harps on the essential oils thing and has to throw his sales pitch into the mix. He has some good recipes for homemade products too.

Deb, my oven is set into the space with wood underneath. When we talked whether to remodel the kitchen or do the extra bath and get rid of carpet that we ended up doing, we would have replaced the oven with the stove top with gas and had new cabinets built around where it would be. That is going to have to wait. I like having the carpet gone and the guest bathroom and extra room upstairs.

I think that my oven cleaner is Easy Off and says it is safe for self cleaning ovens. I have really only had to clean it maybe once a year. I generally clean up whatever needs to be cleaned and have not had much for run overs and the like in the oven. I guess experience teaches us a lot about avoiding those things.

Valerie, I used to have an island and loved it for storage space and prep space. You are right, most older homes in particular do not have space for an island. It is particularly nice if there is electrical in the island so one can set a mixer up when preparing things. My daughter had that and it was nice when the grandchildren and I would make cookies at their house. Our last home had a built in microwave oven and a a built in oven on one wall and another wall had the sink in the corner with a window over it and the cook top and hood was on that side. The house had had a lot of remodels since it was a 100 years old. Electrical and gas was a challenge a lot of the time. They do have a lot of computer programs for designing rooms like that. It looks to me like they should have put the dishwasher on the other side of the sink and moved the sink over a few inches. Then it would have been at the open end and nothing to block. That end is a row of drawers. I guess then drawers and cabinet doors would conflict, but I wouldn't be as apt to want both open at the same time.

Carolyn, when I do plow, I do not bring my feet quite all of the way to the floor overhead like I used to do. It seems that keeps the neck from coming into play as much. Shoulder stand and am thinking I might rethink. I used to be able to do a lot of things in yoga that I do not do anymore.

Funny, I hurried out to go to CVS to get some Boiron Rhinallergy tablets (Sprouts did not have that or the previous version Sabridil) It got so dark and cloudy and started sprinkling and I did not want to be caught in a storm. I come back and now the sun is shining. I am really getting a lot of help with these natural allergy tablets. I take this formula 3 times a day and the Histadine Boiron just 3 pellets under tongue once a day as there is some of it in the other formula. I am actually not sneezing and hardly coughing. It took awhile for it to gradually start working, but now I don't want to take chances on not having it. We have high allergy counts right now and the keep saying on the news that we need some rain to wash it down. And I am so happy I am not having symptoms :D Hopefully this continues through ragweed season as well.

Last edited:
Good evening ladies,

I finished SB’s rotation and started with Body By Simone’s new app. If you remember when I first tried it out last year, I did not like that I could not choose the workout I wanted. Everything was preselected. She has completely revamped her app and I love it. I can pick the workout selected for me or choose one I want. She also has 2 to 3 live classes a week. Used to be one a week. They were good workouts but quality was low and they were filmed like you were standing in the last row of the class. She changed this too...now the filiming is a better quality and you are looking at the instructor (similar to a cathe class). I am loving these live classes. :) She offered a 2 week free trial which works for me!

Deb...we bought a new microwave last year. Old one lasted 18 years so can’t complain. The last couple of years the only large appliance we have not replaced yet is the oven/stove. I am sure that will be soon since we bought everything when we moved here now 19 years ago. Chelsie is majoring in bio chemistry. Poor thing, she is doing well but it is hard! She should have all her credits the end of this year.

Valerie....I am the same height as you, and I completely understand the height of the over the stove microwave. It is a challenge for me at times getting hot items with liquids out. We have stainless too and we are happy with it. I changed my snow tires this week and yes immediately saw the jump in MPG and amazing how quieter/smoothie the ride is.

Diane Sue...amazing you do those yoga moves. I can’t remember the last time I did anything similar to the plow...perhaps when I was 10 years old!! Lol! The weather has been really nice here. GiGi and I have been going for evening walks. I thought Gertie looked a lot like GiGi too! She is beautiful!

Carolyn....great job on Circuit Blast. Don’t you love when you enjoy a workout when not expecting too! That is awesome your club has a financial literacy seminar.

Judy...that is great the standing and walking is helping. Who would have thought? I switched to morning workouts a few years back. It was so hard to do but I stuck with it. I am so happy I did. With my work schedule I’d never get a weekday workout in if I saved it for the evening. Great on the weight increase!

Have a great night all!!!!!

Good morning,

No workout yesterday.

Valerie, the good thing about my range is although it is white, the oven door, drawer door and knobs are all SS, so it kind of matches in a small way. What you describe with building etc and the decisions you have to make and the sometimes not so great outcome is probably why I never had the desire to have a house built. I'm pretty sure that it was easy to cancel the clean cycle on my old range too.

Carolyn, good job on Step Moves! I know I should be doing something regarding exercise, but just don't have the enthusiasm. Nothing will happen this weekend, as I am entered with Kylee in our 3 day agility trial.

Diane Sue, that's great that those allergy tablets are working for you.

Lori, Nice job on the SB rotation ...Great that the BBS streaming has good live workouts, and she updated the app to be more to what her users would like to see.

Trial set up this afternoon, then 3 days of agility....wish me luck. I would like to at least get 2 qualifying scores out of the 6 I have entered. If I got more, that would make me even happier :)

Take care,

Lori, I never had a micro over the cooktop myself. when we stayed at SIL's house a few yrs ago, she has a stove micro combo. she is WAY shorter than I am. I'm not sure if she is even 5', and she has ridiculously short arms. we make jokes about her reaching for a sock in a top loading washing machine, falling in and never getting out. when I saw her trying to get things in and out of the micro I gave it a test myself, and decided I never wanted that set up. we use our micro a lot. its a disadvantage to not see in the window, and then add in wrangling boiling hot liquids you can't see or reach safely. when we did plans for our MT house, I told the cabinet person immediately... plan a separate shelf next to the cooktop for a micro and its own circuit. no big deal when you plan for it. its so easy to see on computer generated graphics, plus the lady was good and helped suggest things. more open floor plans help a lot. I like to cook, I don't want obstacles!

another common change is higher bathroom counter tops. we rented a place while building. if you are short, you notice immediately. my hands are too low, water runs down my arms, up my sleeves. every time! also height of shower heads. I had them set lower. most builders are men and they are taller so don't notice. too bad. I have trouble in motels because they are so high. so sorry guys, my house, my rules. even the beds in the rental house were so high I had to use a stool to climb up and down. built for amazons.

Deb have a good time and good luck at the trials. Refrigerators are so big and obvious, they set the design for the room. I made a gradual transition, but the frig was the main decision point. didn't bother me having a white DW. I waited until it died, which it did prematurely.

This morning I did Great Glutes, the no sliding discs premix. Time was 48 minutes with 158 calories burned. My average heart rate was 101 and maximum heart rate was 133. I decided to start the April rotation at week 3.

Deb, good luck with your trials this weekend. I totally understand the lack of motivation, which is why I suggested that you might want something totally different from what you usually do. I just remember how I kept putting off my workouts until I had gone a full year with only three or four days of working out for the year. Short 15-20 minute workouts might help with starting some type of routine again.

Diane Sue, I don’t know how you keep your supplements sorted out! I’m glad that your allergies are better.

Lori, that’s great that the Body By Simone app is working much better now. I know how much you enjoy her workouts.

Hello to Judy and Valerie.

Today's workouts were Coffey Fit Raw Kickbox and Contour, 42 minutes, heart rate 125, max 157, 249 calories, met 6.4, 2,672 steps. I used 1# weight gloves 2# weights for the boxing and 15# with the gloves added 16# for the weight portions. I then did Kelly Coffey's TLC kelly's favorite mix, 37 minutes, heart rate average 130 calories, max 165, 250 calories met 8.0. Total time was 79 minutes, calories burned 499(MFP added 6 calories to this for 505 calories) 5,541 steps. I may have got the extra calories because I was running around the house playing fetch with my dog Gertie. I run and toss over the railing and she runs the stairs while I run in place and do movement patterns while she is getting the squeaky toy and coming back. We do this a lot before I workout.
This was probably more weights than I wanted to lift after yesterday's real raw. I may be taking Saturday off since I am going to a tea room with ladies from my church and have to be their at 8:50. It is a not real close to my house and I know after doing taxes that there is road work along that street. I will only work out if I happen to get to bed early and wake early.
I am running behind on getting things done. Was so tired, that after lunch I laid down and went to sleep for a bit. I guess because I went to bed at 9:15 and at 10 pm was woke up with huge hail and high winds hitting the house. I got up and went to check on Gertie. For some reason she moved to the middle of the spiral staircase to lay down. She was okay this time though, no whining. Odd, my fit bit has not registered my sleep well the last two nights. According to it I slept 7 hours and 5 minutes and was awake 0 times and it did not give the % deep, and rem sleep. I know I was awake , so not right at all and I had a hard time going back to sleep. Hopefully it goes back to working right . I shut it down and rebooted my devises along with pairing it all over again.

Lori, I remember how much you liked Body By Simone workouts. That is great that she has revamped things and they are so much better to do. I need to post a larger picture of Gertie. I got one of her sitting in the kitchen waiting for her food. I don't know why when I posted they came out so small. I had to update my photo editor and somehow I did not get thumbnails. I need to push myself to get outside with Gertie more now that it is warmed up outside.

Deb, good luck with the trials and agility the next few days. I hope all goes well with the scores :)

Valerie, we usually get a hand held shower head for our showers. I take baths most of the time so never put one in my bath which is upstairs. We don't share the bathrooms. I use my husband's shower to bathe Gertie. It is much easier than trying to lift her into the bath tub and easier to clean her with the hand held sprayer.

Carolyn, I keep a list. That way I know what supplements I am using and if something runs out and symptoms start going the wrong direction like joint pain, inflammation, and allergies kicking up, I know to get that supplement back into my arsenal. Still I am willing to try new things if it makes it more cost effective. I need to replace vitamin C. I also have all of these things in my health profile that I give the doctor. I am not sure that they pay much attention to it though. The assistant the comes in before hand will go over it with me. BTW I am really liking the Ancient Nutrition Multi collagen strawberry lemonade. I mix it in a big container with filtered water and an Amazing Grass Superfood effervescent hydrate tablet and have it when I workout in the mornings. :)

Last edited:
Diane Sue I always want a hand held shower and have one in all our showers. I can’t reach the hand held on a “standard “ shower mount. Too high to reach!! Or I can get it down but not back up again . Every place we rented in MT was a problem so maybe all tall builders?

Funny we should be talking about this. We have a hand held shower head too. We did not always have this. I was so sick of the shower head being so high up. We changed it to a hand held and I bought this mount from amazon that has strong adhesive on the back so we can move and rest the hand held at a height I prefer. Made a huge difference for me. My husband is 6’1” and I am almost a foot smaller. When he is showering he moves it to the higher mount and always leaves it on the lower mount for me.

Good Morning Ladies,
Today I did Pyramid Upper Body, up only premix. My time was 51 minutes with 252 calories burned. Average heart rate was 116 and maximum heart rate was 156.

Diane Sue, it makes sense that you keep a list of supplements with notes. That’s a wonderful idea to do it that way.

I hope everyone has a wonderful active and enjoyable day.

Lori my DH is not tall. 5'6 maybe. we both appreciate a lower shower head. I'm the one who made a lot of noise about it. it was just enough too high that I could miss getting it back on the hook. I wash my hair in the shower. if the shower is too far away, I can't get the soap out. a few inches makes so much difference. that's sweet that DH leaves it where you can reach it. hand held is great for dog washing.
did stacked upper body last night and 6 pk abs. I love supersets.
carolyn I want to thank you again for recommending hemp hearts. I use it with my yogurt every morning and love the texture it adds. yogurt stays with me longer than oatmeal or cereal ever did, keeps me from getting hungry. I dropped WW again. I wasn't losing. all the meal posting made me think about food a lot more. I will stay with the same food but will see if I do better on my own.

today I did the metabolic workout. its OK. moves are too choppy. I don't like mixing arms and legs as much as this one does. I like simpler moves with more weight that I can't get confused I can do most of it OK, but not going to be a favorite. the choppiness of the moves makes it harder to go up in weight even if the weight is not really enough. I am not good at mixing arms and legs if the movement varies.

I lose one or the other, and it downgrades the intensity. then did 6 pak abs after.

Last edited:
Today I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts 1 and 2 combined, 51 minutes, met 8.0, 361 calories, 3,755 steps, heart rate average 133, max 173. I then did Lite Pyramid Pump Lower Body 3 sets Up time saver mix, 157 calories, 35 minutes, heart rate average 99, max 139, 662 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 518 calories, 4,417 steps. I think MFP adjusted that up 10 calories to 528. Hmmm!
Weights for the Pyramid Pump Lower was a bit higher than I have been doing when doing 5 sets. I felt I have done a lot of upper focus this week and could use a bit more lower body.
Rnd 1
rear slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb dbs
Rnd 2
step ups 3 risers 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb dbs
Rnd 3
side slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5 lb db
Rnd 4
elevated lunges 12,10,8 reps 12,15,17.5lb dbs
Rnd 5
sliding cross back lunges 12,10,18 reps 10,12,15lb dbs
Rnd 6
deadlifts 12,10,8 reps 15,17.5, 20lb dbs ( I used kettle bells for the 20# and did suitcase deadlifts)
Rnd 7
calf raises 30,25,20 reps 15,17.5,20 lb dbs
I am working on things for Easter. I baked the cake early so I can decorate it later tomorrow. I have the ladies gathering at the tea room early tomorrow.

Valerie, I can reach the hand held easy enough in this house. I would guess most builders are men and would be a bit taller. My husband is 6'1 and when he hangs pictures he tends to hang them for his eye level or higher and I encourage him to make them a bit lower. He hung a wall rack with hooks in the guest room and put it so high it is hard to reach. My granddaughter, 11, stands on the coffee table in there to hang her jacket and things. I won't move it as he put wall anchors on it so it will handle weight.

Lori, that is nice that your husband lowers the shower for you. You would probably not like the height of the soap dish in our shower. I have to reach overhead to clean it when I scrub the shower. We have a tub in the master bath as well as the shower. I only use it if we have company though and want to give them access to the upstairs tub and shower.

Carolyn, nice work on Pyramid upper body.

Good morning,

Off in a bit back to the show. No "Q's" yesterday, but I was pleased with a lot of what she did and she was really enthusiastic about running, which to me is more important.

Will check back later or tomorrow.

Take care,

Today I did Rock ‘m Sock ‘m Kickboxing for 48 minutes and 371 calories burned. My average heart rate was 134 and maximum heart rate was 163.

Valerie, Metabolic Blast does require lighter weights with the compound exercises. Maybe you could not do the leg movements if you want to use heavier weights. I love the hemp seeds in yogurt because of the texture that they add. I’m glad that they’re working out for you.

Diane Sue, nice job with RWH Low Impact HiiT and Pyramid Pump Lower Body. Getting a head start on holiday meals is a must for me. Your ladies tea sounds like fun.

Deb, I’m glad that you had a good day even without Q’s. Enjoy today.

Hello to Lori and Judy. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hi Everyone,

Wednesday I did a 75 minute indoor ride and Thursday I did LiTe PHA 2, Extreme #1 Premix (6 Rounds), with the extended warm up from 4 Day Split Kickbox first. Yesterday I worked 8 hours. It was so busy that the day went by quickly. I was off today so Chris and I did some grocery shopping and I've been getting caught up on laundry and cooking for the week. I work tomorrow and Monday, then I'm off Tues-Thurs. Next week I work 4 days, Friday through Monday, then am off Tuesday and Wednesday. After that I have 5 days on, Thursday-Monday. From here on out it looks like all 8 hour shifts for awhile. In May my hours are going to change to 11:30-8 most days.

Deb-Good luck with the rest of the agility trials!

Diane Sue-Thanks for the tip on the Boiron Rhinallergy tablets. I picked up a box at CVS to try if my allergies start getting worse again. I've been concerned that working at HD and especially in the garden dept. would be hard on my allergies. So far I haven't had an increase in symptoms but with our freezing weather, I haven't had to spend much time outside with the plants.

Valerie, so far I like the PHA2 workout better than Metabolic Blast. I'm not sure what it is. I probably need to do the metabolic one a few more times.

Carolyn-Nice workouts this week! The hemp hearts look good. I will have to try them in my yogurt too.

Lori-I'm hoping with my new schedule in May that I can start getting some morning workouts in before work. I haven't felt bad about not working out on work days because I feel like I'm getting so much exercise while there, but I would really like to start doing something short, like 20-40 minutes, on those days.

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Judy

I went to the Inspirations tea room with the ladies this morning and have stayed busy all day. So, no workout. I got a no bun breakfast sandwich and matcha latte at the tea room this morning. Tomorrow eating will not be so good. A relaxed eating day, I guess. I got things pretty well ready for Easter tomorrow so I can just put things in the oven to warm them up. My granddaughter called and is bringing their pup with her. They got it from a dog rescue. It is just a mixed breed puppy. Hopefully Gertie will love it :)
I need to come up with a workout plan starting next month. After school is out I will be watching my 8 year old grandson two days a week. Usually when I do that I try to start the workouts before he gets here so he doesn't have to spend the time by himself.

Deb, yes it would be more important that she enjoys the running. Have a nice day tomorrow!

Carolyn, nice workout. I looked at that one yesterday, but then decided that I had done a lot of boxing the day before with weighted gloves so decided I was best off to pick something with less upper. Although Ripped with Hiit low impact does pick up the weights. The ladies tea was really enjoyable this morning. I came back and decorated the cake partially, as I wanted it ti refrigerate for awhile with the cream cheese and chocolate chip filling, before I added the rest of the frosting and decor. Then we went and fixed a couple of things at our church and I came back and did a make ahead mashed potato recipe that has cream cheese, butter and sour cream in it. Not sure that I will eat any. Maybe a tiny bit. I just have to put things in the oven for a bit and everything else is all set. I like something with substance to it when I eat yogurt. Nuts or something always goes in my yogurt. I don't even care if it is sweet. I always buy plain yogurt.

Judy, it took taking the allergy tablets a few days for me to significantly start seeing the difference. I have been going outside and mowing and cleaning up all of the seed pods and that yellow powdery pollen stuff after each of our storms. No real problem. I am so surprised as I am usually miserable from the start of spring till late August earl Sept before it starts again. My throat got a little scratchy after being outside yesterday, but I took some more and washed up after coming in and it faded away. Others at the ladies tea today were having problems with their allergies. Grass and certain trees are the problem here right now. I still am taking bee pollen and added a specific histamine free probiotic called Lifted Bifidus. Anyway, so far I am really pleased. It looks like you are working most weekends. I am not surprised as that is probably their busiest times.

Happy Easter !! I hope you all have a pleasant day tomorrow.

today was my day off. did work on our camper, house projects. I don't think Metabolic blast is hard, except that when I add leg movements to arm movements, usually the legs don't "get with" the program. its like my brain will do one but not both. its not aerobically hard, not even close. a big part of the reason step is so impossible for me. my brain cant get my feet to do what its asking.
I can't remember if I've done the PHA2 from this series. I have done all, but not all often. Cardio party was initially a problem, but I did it a few times and it got better. now I haven't done it in a while, so probably back to ground zero. tomorrow we are mt biking so no indoor workout until maybe monday. I do best with simple moves repeated over and over quickly with heavier weight.

Judy I sprinkle a TB of hemp hearts on top of plain non fat greek yogurt. they are crunchy /seedlike. I like them a lot. I use raspberries and blueberries too. my favorite breakfast for months now. Costco here has hemp hearts for about $15 for a big bag.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.