Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Papaya Enzymes

Discussion in 'Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum' started by lindzebird, May 3, 2006.

1. lindzebird Cathlete

Hi all,

I just thought I'd pass this on for those of you who may be suffering with heartburn. I've heard from quite a few women that they use Papaya Enzymes. A friend of mine told me, "they are sold in a lot of health food stores and taste really good. I love them from about month 5 on. There are no negative side effects and they just contain naturally occuring enzymes in the papaya that aid digestion. Tums never worked for me, but these are great." I've never used them...yet, but maybe next pregnancy I'll try them out to see if they work for me.

Lindzebird

2. CurlyQtee Cathlete

Thanks for the tip lindzebird!!!
    I suffer greatly, I posted a couple weeks ago about it!!
    I like papaya enzymes, here's another cool thing to know. After pregnancy and nursing if you take 2 papaya enzyme tabs and 2 garlic tabs together, it's a natural fat burner, no harm at all and works. I read that in a Secrets of a Model book, somebody left that book at work one day a few years ago and the girls and I totally read through it. LOL!:7

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

3. lindzebird Cathlete

WOOO Hooo!! I could use some of that!

4. yuikopase New Member

I like the post. The post is very Useful. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!

5. poshgurl22 Member

Truly, Papaya enzymes bring a lot of good things in the body and it's really safe because it's all natural. It not only does great things inside our body but I read somewhere it also gives a glow and very effective to whiten the skin.

6. RosettaWood Member

Thank you for the tips. We should keep in mind that the key, is to experiment to be able to know what really works for us. As they say what works for some might not work as well for others.
    -Rosetta