Option to buy then download/stream Cathe live

Ally yo

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I love your live workouts and when the Australian Dollar improves will sign up again for on demand.
I was wondering if you would ever consider selling individual workouts from your live classes for download, streaming or even as a rental.
I love everything spin and boxing so I would definitely buy those workouts. It would be awesome for those of us who cannot access on demand to be able to pick and choose which workouts we want to own.

Just a thought anyways. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Thanks so much for everything that you do!
Ally

Yeah, I've noticed a few instructors selling workouts for a 12 day rental or something along those lines. I usually do not feel that they are the most cost-effective for the consumer, but it might work!

Hi Cathe,
I love your live workouts and when the Australian Dollar improves will sign up again for on demand.
I was wondering if you would ever consider selling individual workouts from your live classes for download, streaming or even as a rental.
I love everything spin and boxing so I would definitely buy those workouts. It would be awesome for those of us who cannot access on demand to be able to pick and choose which workouts we want to own.

Just a thought anyways. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Thanks so much for everything that you do!
Ally

Hi Ally, Never say never, but we don't have any current plans for making our Cathe Live videos available for purchase as downloads at this time. A more likely scenario would be to make our streaming videos available for offline viewing through our streaming site, but this is something that would have to be thoroughly tested first as I've seen too many other companies have major customer service issues with this type of a service. This wouldn't help you in your case because you're not having a problem with the streaming service, but instead with the price because of the exchange rate.

@forum_admin @Cathe Friedrich
Would you please consider offering a blender only subscription? Just like live only, there are some of us who would opt for it. :)

We couldn't consider this because the Workout Blender can play the full regular videos too as well as the created and shared videos. It can even play the Premixes which the main website interface can't. In other words the WB can play everything while the web interface can only play the regular videos, so it wouldn't make sense to discount the WB.

We couldn't consider this because the Workout Blender can play the full regular videos too as well as the created and shared videos. It can even play the Premixes which the main website interface can't. In other words the WB can play everything while the web interface can only play the regular videos, so it wouldn't make sense to discount the WB.

Thanks for the reply.:)

Hi Ally, Never say never, but we don't have any current plans for making our Cathe Live videos available for purchase as downloads at this time. A more likely scenario would be to make our streaming videos available for offline viewing through our streaming site, but this is something that would have to be thoroughly tested first as I've seen too many other companies have major customer service issues with this type of a service. This wouldn't help you in your case because you're not having a problem with the streaming service, but instead with the price because of the exchange rate.
thank you for considering :) Id love to be able to select the live workouts so ill wait with crossed fingers

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.