One Side then the Other Side Workout

gypsymom

Cathlete
I thought I had seen this somewhere on the internet (not cathe.com), but I can’t find it – but this is a suggestion for a right side then left side workout. Not working the total side. Exercises that work one side then the other with no or minimal rest. It would really give you a chance to focus on that one arm or leg. Then, switch to the other while the first side rests – A couple sets of one-arm rows – right then left, t-band pulls, but only half the t. Legs could be lunges, standing leg extensions, and 1-legged deadlifts. Ball preacher curls and concentration curls. Kick backs and side leaning extensions on the ball. . . . just suggestions. I’m sure there could be plenty and kind of fun to use the imagination. . . . Or even some supersets . . .oooooh . . .

I’d like it like slow and heavy splits and as a series (really heavy) like Slow and Heavy/Ripped. But, lighter weights for a Cathe Live (1 upper workout and 1 lower/abs workout?) as a quicker workout could be fun, too. Just NO working both sides at the same time creating minimal down time and an opportunity to balance and focus on muscles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.