On the Fence

Ivy

Cathlete
Hi
I posted this in the STS forum but I thought I would post here as well. I am finishing up STS Mesocycle 3 in a few weeks. I love the muscle I am seeing although I still need to burn off more of my fat in order to really see the muscle. My dilemma is should I go for another round of STS with the cardio days or should I do another program to help burn some of the fat while still trying to keep the muscle going? Or should I do a combination of STS with another program? I did get an answer from one of my Catheites and she stated, I should do a round of Ripped With Hiit. What do you guys think?

Thanks

I agree, that is what I do. I do the 3 1/2 mo. STS program and then I do the 2 mo. RWH program. The best muscle definition and fat loss I've had. Good Luck with whatever program you decide on!

Thanks, Ripped with Hiit seems to definitely be in the mix. I suppose I could do another round of Sts starting in March and then do Ripped with Hiit in June and July, humm

You know now that I'm thinking about it, I would like to be sort of ripped for the nice spring temperatures so maybe I'll do STS meso2 after I complete this for the month of March and then I'll go into Ripped With Hiit, the two month program.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.