OK pre-orderers...

>Yeah, peanut. That's what I meant.

*hands Robin a bag of chips for shell's w/o*

Age only matters if you're cheese.

I wonder if Debbie has an extra bag of chips for me.

I think I'll supervise the workout. You know--walk around and make sure y'all're using proper form.

Um, well, I guess I'll have to do all of them, eventually. I tend to do first the thing I dread the most, so I guess that means Drill Max for me!

Geez, I wish I could get over that tendency...

ME ME ME!!!!!!
DRILL MAX was the first one I pre-ordered until Butts & Guts sounded so good, I couldn't resist;-)

Can't wait!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

ITS A TOSS UP!!! I was SO looking forward to Butts and Guts and the Drill Max - but the Low Max Circuit looks SUPER FUN TOO!!! AGHGHGH which one to do first??

I would say "DRILL MAX" - ya just gotta do it right? (insert evil laugh) we should all have Drill Max Day :)

Then probably LMC - Low Max Circuit.....

Then probably Butts and Guts.......

Then probably the EEEAATT YOUR WHEEATTIES - I fear Body Max II more I think.....so I need to plan it right for a Saturday kickoff :)

DRILL MAX is EXACTLY PRECISELY what I was looking for - if it was all cardio for an hour doing just drills - I think I would get bored?? Maybe I am weird, but I love that she mixed it up!!! SWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTT!

Drill Max first
Body Max second
Low Impact Circuit third
the Gutts portion of Butts & Gutts

Actually, if Cathe publishes what the premixes will consist of, I may do a mish-mosh featuring Drill Max, the Body Max power circuit segment and the Low Impact Circuit power blasts right off the bat.

A-Jock

I wonder how many of us won't be able to walk or pick up our coffee cup the week after these arrive!}( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.