Not Ramped up upper body

Bubachick

Cathlete
Hi
I received my dvd's on Wednesday and just started previewing today all look fine except one.
On my S&S Ramped up upper body is Everlasting Gospel with Pastor Doug Batchelor, at first I thought it was the tv and then I thought maybe it's an ad before the work out, but that is not like Cathe. So I took it out again and it is labelled right, but it is not ramped up upper body. Suppose I will contact customer service but I just wanted to post to see if this has happened to any one else, and to tell every one you should check your S&S dvd's.

Brigitte :)

Hello, yes I got the Pastor Doug Batchelor also. I told Cathe support and they said they would send a new one. It is disappointing when you are looking forward to watching Cathe and get something else instead.

Isn't that a hoot ! and odd.....do you know it's the right or wrong one as soon as you start it? Not sure I have checked that one yet or not !

Hello, yes I got the Pastor Doug Batchelor also. I told Cathe support and they said they would send a new one. It is disappointing when you are looking forward to watching Cathe and get something else instead.

You just need to contact customer support. The duplicator somehow mixed between 20 and 40 sample "Pastor Doug" DVDs in with our DVDs. We've replaced 16 of them so far.

OMG I just read this thread and then checked my dvd. It was the only dvd I did not preview and of course, I have the same pastor on it! I was planning on starting the SAS rotation tomorrow, new year, new rotation. I guess I will have to sub something in for Ramped up!

Kristin

Well, mine starts out as Ramped up upper body, so I guess I'm good :).......checked some chapters, etc., everything Cathe !

Hi Kristin
If you have pyramid upper body you could sub in that till the replacement dvd comes to you, that's what I was thinking of doing :)
HTH

Hi
I received my dvd's on Wednesday and just started previewing today all look fine except one.
On my S&S Ramped up upper body is Everlasting Gospel with Pastor Doug Batchelor, at first I thought it was the tv and then I thought maybe it's an ad before the work out, but that is not like Cathe. So I took it out again and it is labelled right, but it is not ramped up upper body. Suppose I will contact customer service but I just wanted to post to see if this has happened to any one else, and to tell every one you should check your S&S dvd's.

How funny! Just think, there are probably families right now thinking they are about to get a full on sermon, but find themselves transfixed by a group of pumped up women.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.