No Equipment Needed For LITE Cardio Party

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LITE-Cardio-Party-8969.jpg
This is a picture of Jenn and Lisa E. in the LITE Cardio Party workout. This workout doesn't use any equipment making it a great choice for when you travel or are on vacation and have limited access to equipment.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Will End Nov 1st!

I've never been a fan of straight up floor aerobics even back in the day when it was all we had. I did it but there was a dread factor there. I bought my first step in 1989 shortly after they came out. I wore out that intro to step video (the one with Gin Miller). I out grew it but still did the workout along with my Firm videos. Then Cathe came on the scene and took both of those workouts to another level. I love that I can't outgrow Cathe's workouts because she keeps growing and taking us along for the ride.

So, I'm looking forward to Cardio Party and I hope I like it. If anyone can get me to enjoy floor cardio, it's Cathe.

I don't like doing high impact aerobics at all, but I find with Cathe's cardio, I can easily modify anything she puts out to low. And if not there are so many other choices to choose from.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.