New workouts: another "thank you"

aqua girl

Cathlete
after printing the guide and then sitting down and going through the DVDs, with the guide and marking
Chapter times, adjusting some chapter numbers to the dvds, making my notes on each, etc, it really
Hit me again the excellent job you guys did doing the chaptering, etc on these workouts and the amount of
Time I am sure it took to do this and again, I want to thank you for going the "extra mile" and how much
I, for one, appreciate it. It makes it so much fun in the blender too. With all the different segments and
Individual sets, you pretty much can blend any kind of workout you want!!!

Hi Linda,

I have to agree. I have been doing Yvette Bachman workouts this last week and decided to make my own circuit workouts with Fit Splits - the length is actually perfect! cardio/weights/cardio/weights. I am really loving what I've done so far. Great job.

Aqua girl, I actually logged in just to post a 'thank you' to Cathe. I saw your post and wanted to be sure and express my gratitude as well.

I am completing the Fit Split and Ripped rotation. I did the boxing bootcamp/legs and glutes. I loved it and I burned major calories :) I greatly appreciated the cueing in the boxing segment. I also truly appreciate the premix of weights first then cardio for all the Fit Split workouts. Cathe, you truly know your audience.

I am amazed how Cathe has the ability to design such fun and innovative workouts time and time again. As well as the time and energy that goes into the chaptering, premixes, workout sheets, etc., as you mentioned, Aqua girl.

Cathe, you are a gift. Thank you so much for taking such great care of us. You are greatly appreciated!

after printing the guide and then sitting down and going through the DVDs, with the guide and marking
Chapter times, adjusting some chapter numbers to the dvds, making my notes on each, etc, it really
Hit me again the excellent job you guys did doing the chaptering, etc on these workouts and the amount of
Time I am sure it took to do this and again, I want to thank you for going the "extra mile" and how much
I, for one, appreciate it. It makes it so much fun in the blender too. With all the different segments and
Individual sets, you pretty much can blend any kind of workout you want!!!

Thank you so much Aqua Girl! I greatly appreciate your feedback. We like you to have many options and so glad you are finding everything to be useful, helpful & extra enjoyable

Hi Linda,

I have to agree. I have been doing Yvette Bachman workouts this last week and decided to make my own circuit workouts with Fit Splits - the length is actually perfect! cardio/weights/cardio/weights. I am really loving what I've done so far. Great job.

Thank you CeciFifi! Enjoy your timesaver variety

Last edited:
Aqua girl, I actually logged in just to post a 'thank you' to Cathe. I saw your post and wanted to be sure and express my gratitude as well.

I am completing the Fit Split and Ripped rotation. I did the boxing bootcamp/legs and glutes. I loved it and I burned major calories :) I greatly appreciated the cueing in the boxing segment. I also truly appreciate the premix of weights first then cardio for all the Fit Split workouts. Cathe, you truly know your audience.

I am amazed how Cathe has the ability to design such fun and innovative workouts time and time again. As well as the time and energy that goes into the chaptering, premixes, workout sheets, etc., as you mentioned, Aqua girl.

Cathe, you are a gift. Thank you so much for taking such great care of us. You are greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much Murphymax! Your feedback was so nice to hear. I love what I do even more when I know that it brings such added value to your overall fitness regime! Thanks for letting me know

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.