Muscles Up Cathletes…The Fit Tower Is In The QVC House!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
QVC5.jpg

I’m so excited to share that I’ll be on QVC tonight featuring the Fit Tower. It will be one of the products featured during the 10pm “The Shop” show (approximately two hours long). I believe I go on somewhere between 10:30pm -11pm but there is no way to know exactly. Tune in if you can and if you’ve been on the fence about getting a Fit Tower now is a great opportunity to get it. QVC will be featuring the Fit Tower™ for only $149 or 6 easy pays of $24.99.

Click on the following link to learn more!
http://qvc.co/tttowerfb

This is probably an odd question....how do I find what station this is on? I am in Arizona with over-the-air TV (not cable TV). I can't find a link such as "what channel is this on". I would really like to watch this even though I already own it! Thanks.

This is probably an odd question....how do I find what station this is on? I am in Arizona with over-the-air TV (not cable TV). I can't find a link such as "what channel is this on". I would really like to watch this even though I already own it! Thanks.

I missed it on TV, but if you click on the link admin first posted you can watch the clip on QVC's site.

Julie

Hi

Cathe can't you get QVC to sell it in the UK on their UK channel. I'd love to be able to purchase the fit tower.

Laura
x

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.