most recent Live workout not on Fire TV

lvmy2kids

I recently renewed my subscription to Cathe Live once I found out that it is now available with the Fire stick. It's been working wonderfully with one exception. The newest Live workout from last Thursday (Total Body) is not there. The most recent Live broadcast that I see on my tv is the 200th class. I tried to do last Thursday's when it went live but it never loaded and it still is not showing up. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Cathe Live videos always appear within an hour or two on your Fire Stick after the workout is broadcast live . You just have to log off and and then log back on to see any new workouts.

Hi BakerGirl, you should see a "setting" tab when you're in the Cathe Live app at the top of your TV. Just click on this tab and then select the log off button.

Hi BakerGirl, you should see a "setting" tab when you're in the Cathe Live app at the top of your TV. Just click on this tab and then select the log off button.
I cannot get the log off button to respond no matter what I do. It just doesn’t highlight.

I have the stick and was wondering that too. Also, are you able to skip a chapter? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Hi firemedic, currently on Fire Tv for OnDemand videos you can skip a chapter by pressing the right arrow on your remote. This feature will stop working though once we release our next update which could happen anytime now. The reason for this is we currently don't use the full video on Fire TV,instead we load all of the individual chapters that make up the video and they then play one after the other. This causes a brief interruption after each chapter where you see a the spinning donut. So, the spinning donut will soon disappear, but so will the ability to skip a chapter once the video starts playing.

Hi firemedic, also forgot to say that with Fire TV if you press the "down arrow" on your remote you will see all the chapters at the top of your TV and you can then select the one you want to go to.

Well, I came back on to check back on this thread. For the life of me, I cannot log off the Cathe ap on the fire stick. I see the settings and can see the button to sign out but no matter which buttons I hit on my remote, it will not let me click the sign out button. Which means I still can't get past the 200th episode to see any of the new Live episodes. I will try restarting the fire stick :(

Well, I came back on to check back on this thread. For the life of me, I cannot log off the Cathe ap on the fire stick. I see the settings and can see the button to sign out but no matter which buttons I hit on my remote, it will not let me click the sign out button. Which means I still can't get past the 200th episode to see any of the new Live episodes. I will try restarting the fire stick :(

Does the sign out button highlight for you? It will not at all for me. As I mentioned previously restarting the fire stick is the only thing that has worked.

When I restarted my fire stick I couldn’t even get to the app without putting in my username and password. It was like it had signed out for me.

Hi BakerGirl,
When you are using Fire TV and you're already logged in to the Cathe Live app, you can logout by scrolling over the settings link at the top right of the main page of the Cathe Live app, you will then see the orange logout button below. It will already be selected so you only need to click it. This will log you out. However, I have noticed that if you un-select the Log Out button, you may have trouble re-selecting it. This is something we will need to fix.

If you have trouble using the logout button in our Fire TV app, you can alternatively still clear the data in the app by going to your Fire TV settings. To do this start from the home screen of the Fire TV (not the home screen of Cathe Live) scroll to and click settings. A new window will appear, from there scroll to and click Applications. Another new window will appear select and click Manage Installed Applications from that window. On the next window that appears, scroll to the Cathe Live app select it and then click Clear Data and Clear Cache. This will log you out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.