Most challenging workouts

Afterburn, X10, IMAX (any of them), Butts and guts, Maximum intensity cardio. Just to name a few.

Can anyone think of a very challenging weight workout?

Whenever I've taken on Hi-Low Intervals from the Hardcore Extreme DVD, I've believed I might die :eek:, so this one is THE most challenging for me. I also really struggle with To The Max.
I think the Plyos from STS are quite the feat weights wise as is Xtrain Bi's+Tri's & Muscle Endurance. At least it is for me.

Hiit, tabatacize, crossfire, to the max, pha, RWH, total body giant sets premixes of double or triple splits to name a few more.

Last edited:
Tabatacise, X10, and Cardio Core Circuit. These have the most dread factor for me, so I think of them as the most challenging.

As far as the most challenging weight workout, I would vote for Ramped Up Upper Body. It is my FAVORITE upper body workout, but I always forget how difficult it is. Just when I think I am done with a body part, there is one more exercise, and one more exercise, and yet another exercise! Each and every muscle in the upper body is beaten into absolute submission. Hurts so good! :):)o_Oo_O

Most recently, Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam. My HR was up there. Of early Cathe's, Imax 1, Drill Max, and in rotation, High Step Challenge & Step Blast.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.