More workout solely with the use of Barbell

Hi Everyone,

I know Barbell is not everyone favourite toy.

I love BB. It has been a long time since Cathe has not come up with a full program with only the use of Barbell. I think it is high time we have one

Is anyone in agreement with me on this?

I know there is not many choice of exercise with the use of Barbell but it is possible to have an hour workout of may be a triset just with the use of BB. i love the triset concept.

The barbell is definitely up there as one of my personal favorite fitness toy :eek:. I would be extremely interested in a w/o that solely uses the barbell.

Great idea Nathalie!

I love using my barbell. I'm kinda disappointed that it's not used at all in xtrain.

Hi Momto4,

Have you got Muscle Max and/or Powerhours? There is also pyramid
When I miss my BB badly, I usually reach for Muscle max.
Oh now my reply has just turned into an "enabling post":p:):):)

At the moment I am on STS so I am using it a lot, loving it:):):)

I had a slight disappointment when LIS was launch because BB was not used (Having done the full series has proven to be the best low impact) . I am hoping to have BB at next cathe series.

All the best ;),

Hi Momto4,

Have you got Muscle Max and/or Powerhours? There is also pyramid
When I miss my BB badly, I usually reach for Muscle max.
Oh now my reply has just turned into an "enabling post":p:):):)

At the moment I am on STS so I am using it a lot, loving it:):):)

I had a slight disappointment when LIS was launch because BB was not used (Having done the full series has proven to be the best low impact) . I am hoping to have BB at next cathe series.

All the best ;),

I have all of those! Muscle Max is my favorite total body workout. Right now I'm doing another round of STS. I love weight work, cardio on the other hand is a challange for me. I usually just run a few times a week.

Low end while doing static lunges - Muscle Max/Power hours

Hi Everyone,

Doing Low end static lunges using Barbell feels differently challenging compared to the use of Dumbbell.
I love it cause it really challenge the core and help building a upright posture.

I miss those 7-8 *low end* pulses on static lunges and plie squat.;):rolleyes:
Lol I can not believe I am confessing "they are my best friend" ouch lol

Hope Cathe come up with new workout for us Barbell lovers ;)

Hey everyone, bumping to request some barbell workout for future projects.

I wish we could have some landmine. I know some of us love barbell.
Here is clip of some barbell exercises.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.