More Step Workouts!

I have EVERY Cathe workout and love them.

It seems the trend though in cardio is drills and high-impact. I would love a series of cardio with step routines. I just love those, and the older ones have such great vocal music.

Thanks

Also, since I don't have a way to stream live workouts, what about adding a live workout to a DVD as a sampler--or better yet a DVD of live workouts?

I wish there was more step as well. I have all of Cathe's workouts now. And I grab them more and the kickbox, and metabolic weight conditioning because there isn't much jumping in those!
I think HIIT and plyo have a place once a week but I get so tired of my knees paying the price.
Step is great to get the heart rate up without jumping.
I like to have step that doesn't have a lot of turning because it torques the knee. It is possible to get a good workout without jumping and basic stepping.
If she could do a basic step with higher risers even would be good for me! Lol
I am needing something like that for when I need to lose weight without hurting my knees. Then once the weight is off I could go back to more intrinsic type of stepping.
Maybe she should do a series of step and kickboxing. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love step too! And I am not so worried about minimizing the jumping/turning, because it seems that Cathe frequently gives a low-impact/low-intensity move before adding the more advanced option. I know that I have only one time done the "big spin" in Low Max because I was just fine with the rock back option.

Yes! More step. Step is my all time favorite type of workout. I know they aren't as popular nowadays and the studies show there are better options than steady state....but there is something about locking myself in my workout room for an hour and just having lots of fun. I do step a minimum of once per week and I look forward to it.

PRS, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, BM2 Cardio, Imax 2&3, Cardio Fusion, Greatest Hits, 4DS, CTX...I love them all!

Yes! More step. Step is my all time favorite type of workout. I know they aren't as popular nowadays and the studies show there are better options than steady state....but there is something about locking myself in my workout room for an hour and just having lots of fun. I do step a minimum of once per week and I look forward to it.

PRS, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, BM2 Cardio, Imax 2&3, Cardio Fusion, Greatest Hits, 4DS, CTX...I love them all!

Body max 2, lowmax, and step blast, step jump pump, low impact circuit but just the cardio portion is what I'd love to see! I also lov IMAX 2 and the cardio of cardio and weights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, she should do a short spring series of 3 step dvds – One like Body Max - short and in the air more than on the step and two longer ones - a dancier one like Party Rockin 1 or Rhythmic, and one athletic one with short, not TOO tough blasts between 3 combos.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.