MESO 2&3

I always felt that meso1 was just to get your endurance up for the others! I hated meso 1, all the reps, half reps, latta....,datta...hated that!!! So sure, both should still be beneficial.and at least it sounds like something with lower dread factor for you and you should still achieve great gains!! Good luck!

I really don't like high rep workouts and I know there are a lot of reps in Meso 1. Would I still benefit from STS if I only both Meso 2 & 3? Or just 3?

I have done a month of only Meso 2 and it was a great rotation. I don't think that was long enough for gigantic change (wasn't my goal), but I am with Tom. Combining Meso 2 and Meso 3 would be great, especially if you stretched it out by repeating each week twice or alternating between Meso 2 and Meso 3. Not totally "true" to how STS was designed but it's better than not doing it at all because you don't like Meso 1!

I always have the HUGE dread factor for Meso 1! I've skipped it and just completed Meso 2 & 3 but my results are always more to my liking when I include Meso 1. The last go around I completed a month rotation of ICE and Strong & Sweaty to prep myself for Meso 1. It did the trick for me......Meso 1 was so much more comfortable and the workouts flew by. I still hate all the change ups at such a quick pace but at least it wasn't because my endurance was so low!

I do meso 2 and 3 but do each week twice in meso 2 then I do meso 3 once..I'm getting very muscular and shredded lol;)
Hi, I'm doing 3 days of gym style and one day off and 3 days of meso 2, are you doing cardio between, or how you did it, my goal is increase muscle, can you share with my please. Thank you

getting 'shredded' and 'increasing muscle size' are not the same. 'shredding' can help show off muscle, but growing muscle is really, really hard and takes progressive training AND eating enough to build the fibers. ... sigh.

getting 'shredded' and 'increasing muscle size' are not the same. 'shredding' can help show off muscle, but growing muscle is really, really hard and takes progressive training AND eating enough to build the fibers. ..ok well how about just super fit and shapely is that ok lol didnt know there was a difference

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.