May 18, 2017

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday May 18, 2017 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing "Totally Pumped Total Body" live. A total body strength training workout mixing some compound exercises along with isolation exercises to "pump up" your entire body.

Equipment Needed:

A set of 5,'s 8's, 10's, 12's & 15's

A light barbell with a small (5-ish pounds), medium (8-ish pounds) and large (10-ish pounds) plate on each side.

A full sized step with 3 risers under each side to act as a weight bench (no cardio activity with step)
Fitness Mat

Still catching up on missed live workouts - I absolutely LOVED this workout - especially the ABS!!! I don't know why, the abs were familiar moves but most were done on the step, don't know if that's the difference, or the layering/order or because the whole workout was fast-paced & hit every muscle but I wish these abs were on a DVD somewhere just to have handy as a bonus 6 min ab add-on!!!

Still catching up on missed live workouts - I absolutely LOVED this workout - especially the ABS!!! I don't know why, the abs were familiar moves but most were done on the step, don't know if that's the difference, or the layering/order or because the whole workout was fast-paced & hit every muscle but I wish these abs were on a DVD somewhere just to have handy as a bonus 6 min ab add-on!!!

Glad you liked abs on the step. Funny, I was just talking to my class about this last week. You have a whole different level (no pun intended) of body awareness doing abs on the step because your natural impulse is to be much more careful so that you don't fall off. This awareness engages the core THAT much more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.