Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Lower body all floor exercises only

Discussion in 'Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs' started by Shilo, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Shilo Cathlete

I would love a workout that does all the lower body work lying down or sitting or using the chair (barbell) for support. I often do just the floorwork from Legs and glutes, gymstyle legs, PLB. I also plan to use some of the floorwork from Meso 1 to make my own combinations from all the above mentioned workouts. I especially love that sitting quad, adducter exercise using ankle weights from Meso 1. I would love to have some combination of all these fabulous exercises on one dvd.

2. BAM Cathlete

Shilo, ITA!!!! I absolutely love floorwork. I am disappointed that STS doesn't have more floorwork in it and would love a workout that has some new moves along with perhaps a twist on some of the standard ones for the floor. I also love the floorwork in GS Legs and PLB. My lower body really gets sore and feels worked from a good floor routine. I hope our wish comes true!

Bam

3. laperez25 Cathlete

Good idea! I love floor workout too!

4. lifeverlasting78 Cathlete

Yes!! I also love floorwork and would love an entire leg workout devoted to just that!