Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

lovin x train

Discussion in 'Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts' started by knoxville68, Jan 22, 2013.

1. knoxville68 Cathlete

I love Xtrain so much, there's not one I don't like!!!
    I am now working out 2 times daily!!!
    I don't have a lot of time in the morning, and I love doing weights more than cardio (well, until this series came out!!)

So Mon - Fri before work I do 1 body part a day with Burnsets (upper body)
    After work I choose an Xtrain or Low Impact cardio workout and add abs
    On weekends I do the Legs & Rear Delts.

I can't thank you enough Cathe. This is the best one yet!!!:D

Jo

2. dixiedog6 Cathlete

I couldn't agree more, I love this set too :)

3. tonyakay Cathlete

Me Three! :D
    I am enjoying the feeling of having worked out hard and can't wait to see how my body is going to change over the next 90 days.

4. Denise R Cathlete

I LOVE Xtrain!

I am starting week 4 of the undulating program and I'm noticing lots of changes. I am noticing a little shrinkage in my low back and buttocks and my thighs are toning up. I am feeling stronger in the upper body. I have lots of weight to lose (gained 60+ after my hysterectomy and then found out I had thyroid issue, just started meds) but I am toning up with program. It isn't dreadful and I do my designated workout & I'm done! (I like the fact I don't have to think about it....I used to try and make up rotations and I think that wore me out, ha)

I can't wait to try the Xtrain/Low Impact rotation! ;)

Denise

5. sunsdaughter Cathlete

I'm totally in love with XTRAIN too! I just started it this week do I haven't done a ton if the workouts but I'm loving what I've done so far. So challenging! I just finished STS a couple weeks ago and got great results from it so I'm super stoked to see what gains I'll see with XTRAIN. cathe is truly a winner!

6. knoxville68 Cathlete

Denise,
    I'm in the same boat, need to loose 60ish, and had a hysterectomy a few yrs ago, and a thyroid issue. Keep up the good work, this is the best thing we can do. I've noticed becoming a part time vegetarian is helping a lot too. We eat chicken or meat on Sat's only. I'm sticking to 1200 cals a day. Good luck to you.

7. FitVicky Cathlete

Jo, I agree! Totally loving this seris although Cathe is definately kicking my butt with DOMS! I have noticed changes in my clothes and I am lifting heavier in all muscle groups. I am so pleased. Your training method sounds interesting. I am currently doing Cathe's 90 day undulating rotation but think I will keep your method in mind for future options. Thanks!

Vicky