LITE for advanced users?

lwd69

Cathlete
Hello, I love Cathe and find her workouts thorough, safe and effective. I consider myself a pretty advanced user - I have focused on strength/bodybuilding rotations (sprinkling in Cathe stuff) for many years. I've been reluctant to try the LITE strength workouts because I need to be challenged. I've read some reviews, and it seems like the Pyramid and Stacked workouts might be good for me as higher-rep/more metabolic strength days if I lift as heavy as I can. Can anyone advise? Thank you!

Hi!
LITE Pyramid and Stacked Sets are a wise choice for cutting/endurance training.
I have been doing a rotation of Strong & Sweaty/XTrain/Ripped With HiiT for a while, developing mass.
I’m into a 1-month rotation using LITE Pyramid and Stacked Sets, working Upper Body and Lower Body twice a week, with cardio in between.
Although they are a bit easier, I do lift heavy, and got good definition from week one.
My advice: go for it. Great for muscle confusion and plateau breaking. Also, very fun to do!

Christos.

I love LITE and while they are supposed to be intermediate, I still feel very worked out by them. Not everyday do I feel like doing Afterburn (though I will today) or X77. I think LITE is effective, fun, and motivational. The only one I found too easy for me was cardio party, but it was still fun with great music. Any day I get my body to exercise is a good day, so some days are just LITEr than others and that's OK with me.

I love LITE. It is new and fresh. I feel that for the most part is is pretty easy. You can up the weights, but like alot of other posters, comment, it is easier to modify down than up. For me, it is more motivational to have Cathe using heavier weghts. I am really enjoying the series for lighter days, though!

LITE Pyramid and Stacked Sets are a wise choice for cutting/endurance training.
I have been doing a rotation of Strong & Sweaty/XTrain/Ripped With HiiT for a while, developing mass.
I’m into a 1-month rotation using LITE Pyramid and Stacked Sets, working Upper Body and Lower Body twice a week, with cardio in between.
@christosz I have used your rotations in the past & loved them - do you or Cathe have this one in the workout manager?

Hi!

Although they are a bit easier, I do lift heavy, and got good definition from week one.
My advice: go for it. Great for muscle confusion and plateau breaking. Also, very fun to do!

Christos.
I would love to know your rotation for this. I am liking the Lite Pyramid and stacked sets.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.